Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,573 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Unity Bank The Killer Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unity Bank The Killer Bank (530 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Unity Bank Plc Responds To Various Publications On Milost USD1bn / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank The Killer Bank by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Do not transact with unity bank .
For morethan 30days now , transfer to unity bank takes 3-4days before it can reflect in the reciever account .
The worse part is, even when it finally drop in your account they will never alert you.
I am unity bank customer and am telling this out of expireience and if you doubt me, kindly check their page on facebook and you will cry and pity their customers.
Anytime money was transfer to me , i must chat them first before they can credit me but for how long can that take .
I am aware that every bank due experience network issue and undergo maintainance but it wont last from midnight to early hours of the day but unity bank network issue was on since 30days now.
If you are a unity bank customers,kindly input your expirence with unity bank .
Secondly. Unity bank charge #20 for ussd transfer instead of #6 CBN official rate but at first they will display #6 but when you go further they change it to #20.
Re: Unity Bank The Killer Bank by Gee64: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oh boy, are you sure you are not experiencing network issues?
Re: Unity Bank The Killer Bank by Ayoleeboy007: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Unity banks are heartless thiefs, I can't forget what they did to the 2 million naira in my late dad's account. I'll make sure I sue them in the future even if it's the last thing I do, I'll reck them.
Re: Unity Bank The Killer Bank by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gee64:

Oh boy, are you sure you are not experiencing network issues?
If you take your time and read the post and understand it, you wont comment this.
Re: Unity Bank The Killer Bank by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Unity banks are heartless thiefs, I can't forget what they did to the 2 million naira in my late dad's account. I'll make sure I sue them in the future even if it's the last thing I do, I'll reck them.
Very heartless my bro and i must close my account with them tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make 50k With SweetMonee / RIFAN Sent Me This Message / Looking For A Strong Team To Register META FORCE Under Their Link? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.