Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! (1238 Views)

Help Nairalanders. My Bank Has Refused To Credit Me My Money. What Do I Do? / My Access Bank Account Hacked.. / IG Account Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by zoeA: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
This guy with this phone number 09130905025 hacked my NL account and used it to scam people...
He posted a loan scheme and I answered with my details...he then used it to scam people here using my name
This is the advert, the scammers profile pic...our chats screenshot.
He even went into my profile and changed it to logistics business.
He has already scammed someone of 100k
Please let's help track down this guy before he does more damage here.
Thanks
Cc seun, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by chatinent: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Innocent guy's picture the scammer used.
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Cr0nus1: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
yes
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Mood11: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Check scam thread. He has a history there.
embarassed
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by dominique(f): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Post the link to the username. If you still have access to the account, use the logout (all) feature to log out of all devices the profile is logged into and change your password immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Cr0nus1: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
dominique:
Post the link to the username. If you still have access to the account, use the logout (all) feature to log out of all devices the profile is logged into and change your password immediately.
Nairaland has been compromised by scammers
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Cr0nus1: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
this his real picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Boogyman557: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REALLY BAD. WTF MAN
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by ivolt: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2021
The advert reeks of scam.
He has so much money that he had to be begging people to take his loans.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by ivolt: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2021
zoeA:
This guy with this phone number 09130905025 hacked my NL account and used it to scam people...
He posted a loan scheme and I answered with my details...he then used it to scam people here using my name
This is the advert, the scammers profile pic...our chats screenshot.
He even went into my profile and changed it to logistics business.
He has already scammed someone of 100k
Please let's help track down this guy before he does more damage here.
Thanks
Cc seun, lalasticlala
How did he get your password?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Someone posted about this guy last month and his loan antics and his scamming intentions,but trust nairaland people,they bashed d person and gave the scammer upper hand to walk free,now he has hit someone..too many intelligent and oversabi people full this nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by dominique(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
ivolt:

How did he get your password?

That's one of his requirements for giving loan.
He also collects their BVN and means of id to open new accounts which will be used for scam. If the EFCC decides to trace that scam account using the BVN, it's the BVN owner that will be arrested. How desperate for loan can you be that will drop such sensitive details about yourself? A simple search would have prevented all this mess but trust nairalanders, they only remember the search button after they have been scammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Nairaland admins. If you guys are not working alongside with this scammers. Why are you allowing all this continuous scam ?
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Cc Alvin007 that guy is the loan scammer and has hacked someone's account,used it to scam someone 100k grin grin grin
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Alvin007: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
Cc Alvin007 that guy is the loan scammer and has hacked someone's account,used it to scam someone 100k grin grin grin
Wow! shocked
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Alvin007:

Wow! shocked
Be also careful with the idiot that quoted you he is also a scammer, that is why i follow him to expose him
He is femi the lowlife scammer poco exposed
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Alvin007: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Be also careful with the idiot that quoted you he is also a scammer, that is why i follow him to expose him
He is femi the lowlife scammer poco exposed
Scam left, right and center. I’ll just blacklist Nairaland deals for now. Thanks anyways…and your sins are forgiven. smiley
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Alvin007:

Scam left, right and center. I’ll just blacklist Nairaland deals for now. Thanks anyways…and your sins are forgiven. smiley
Exactly just do your thorough search, they will always pose like they want to help you.
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Exactly just do your thorough search, they will always pose like they want to help you.
Likt it was rightly stated before,you have a very low upbringing..ur oversabi go kill u one-day,u wey scam person for PS4 and was bursted,thief..I blame ur useless father wey father lowlife precum like u. Carry clearance thread for head yet toothpick u never buy from there, cheapskate poverty ridden goat.
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

u were same idiot that was vibrating when bella called out this scammer which gave him upper hand and now he has scammed someone,this your online busybody nai go kill u soon,no just worry that's if u and the scammer no dey work hand in hand because you always comes to his defence when called out ode nla..
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
u were same idiot that was vibrating when bella called out this scammer which gave him upper hand and now he has scammed someone,this your online busybody nai go kill u soon,no just worry that's if u and the scammer no dey work hand in hand because you always comes to his defence when called out ode nla..
Low life scammer grin grin grin
I will continue calling you out, i blame the mods that aid useless fool like you
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
Dominique why is this scammer still able to post angry angry angry
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Low life scammer grin grin grin
I will continue calling you out, i blame the mods that aid useless fool like you
idiot scammer..carry clearance sales for head and be attacking people up and down yet toothpick u never buy,I wonder why people never see your scamming intentions thief.

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Dominique why is this scammer still able to post angry angry angry
the bashings u got on that thread this morning is a tip of d iceberg, ur worst is yet to come..PS4 thief grin grin grin
NB.. u amebo too much for a man, na realife bobrisky u be.
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Alvin007:

That same idiot is a scammer who was bursted on a PS4 deal,he carried clearance thread on his head like his family's business and always defend this said scammer but has never bought even pin from that thread.
Why ??
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
idiot scammer..carry clearance sales for head and be attacking people up and down yet toothpick u never buy,I wonder why people never see your scamming intentions thief.
Keep trying hard if you like open thousand monika i will expose you
Useless scammer go and find something productive to do
Don't die a miserable death
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
That same idiot is a scammer who was bursted on a PS4 deal,he carried clearance thread on his head like his family's business and always defend this said scammer but has never bought even pin from that thread.
Why ??
Lmao grin grin grin
Your fellow scammer wanted to spoil my market God shame them cos i am legit
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lmao grin grin grin
Your fellow scammer wanted to spoil my market God shame them cos i am legit
bursted thief...nowonder everyone keeps saying u have a very low upbringing.. failed arsewhipe scammer grin grin grin
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by samuel051: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Keep trying hard if you like open thousand monika i will expose you
Useless scammer go and find something productive to do
Don't die a miserable death
failed scammer turned ametokun vigilantee on clearance sales threadgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
failed scammer turned ametokun vigilantee on clearance sales threadgrin grin grin
Continue trying hard you will meet me in front
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by Alvin007: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
samuel051:
Why ??
Lolz…make una settle una beef abeg. cheesy
Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Alvin007:

Lolz…make una settle una beef abeg. cheesy
The guy is femi the scammer
I have no beef to settle with lowlife scammer, his days are numbered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian American Flamboyant Pastor, Joshua Olatokunbo Shonubi Arrested / 18 Toddlers Massacred In Texas Classroom. Nigeria, Issue Travel Advisory For USA / Nigerian Man Weeps After Girlfriend Destroys His 600K Macbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.