Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Short Lets, Alternative To Hotels - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Short Lets, Alternative To Hotels (284 Views)

Abuja Estate Landlords Worry Over Diversion Of Five Residential Houses To Hotels / AFFORDABLE Short Lets to Rent/share In Lekki Phase 1 / Rent Out Shared Apartments, Short Lets On Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Lets, Alternative To Hotels by emmie1adams: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Short let apartments, also known as airbnb, offers serviced apartments at cheap prices compared to hotel accommodation.
You get everything in a home in a short let except that you also get house keeping among other pecks.
It comes with a fully functional kitchen where you can make any dish you desire howbeit, you cannot get that in a regular hotel.
Security is guaranteed. Comfort is assured.
To have a feel of this, you can book our mini flat short let located in Chevy View Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos. To book call 08029102943.

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat For Sale / Should I Build On My Mother Land Or Build On My Own Land / Liquidation And Dissolution Of A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.