Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) (26355 Views)

Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by blazebaba(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Anytime I see this boy, "a drumstick of chicken" comes to mind.

grin grin

Weray nii man yii Sha ...
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Lesbihornest:
I love you Laycon. So so much.

I'd give my left mammary glands for you.

I'll go to sambisa and fight shekau for you.

You're such an awesome man

The only rapper with two albums on Apple music top 50 albums.

Sweet boy with sweet Gbola.

Happy birthday omologo. I've never loved a celebrity like this. I'll cry when I eventually meet you, right after I faint cry kiss

My boy doesn't like to show off but he has 4 houses and numerous cars. But Baba likes to stay humble and low-key. I love you of Lay Lay

E take e easy
Make una calm down
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by deleskizy: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Common sense is indeed not common. Empty barrel, May God forgive you
BOOOMNAIJA:

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by temi1290: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Album Wow. Never Heard his tracks before. Good luck to him

Not only that, he also featured on grammy ( yeah the same grammy awards you know) press play at home show and some few other int gigs

You can sacrifice just 40 mins of your busy schedule and listen to his latest album I Am Laycon, trust me tracks like selfish,angry birds,bbw and drunk in love will blow your mind. Just if you'll give him a benefit of doubt and listen to it.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Daviddoma(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija star, Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshe, popularly known as Laycon took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 28th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a new photo of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV_ixrVvGkI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28yrs or 38?? grin
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Daviddoma(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
SmellySperm:

Wehdone full chicken
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2021
wisdomkid:

Your sis
She's long married unfortunately. Talk another thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by peculiar2233: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Have u got what to eat this morning ?
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Cleanworld(f): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Khabane “Khaby” Lame :The Internet Star Who Made Millions Without Saying A Word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkWQryjfwPo
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

How is a 28 year person a boy?
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Loverofpeace:
grin

You mean say i senior laycon? lamba of life this guy is beyond 28 should be like 31..

Wooowww!!!! did you score at least 150 in jamb? Are you serious about getting Admission into yabatech?well latest news getting to us is that yabatech management Is about the release their postume form for this year , the part-time form sales is also ongoing,if interested click the link below to get all info you need..

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022

You dey there when dem born am?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by kajsa08: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Loverofpeace:
grin

You mean say i senior laycon? lamba of life this guy is beyond 28 should be like 31..

Wooowww!!!! did you score at least 150 in jamb? Are you serious about getting Admission into yabatech?well latest news getting to us is that yabatech management Is about the release their postume form for this year , the part-time form sales is also ongoing,if interested click the link below to get all info you need..

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
It's his real age.
I and his bro were mates in sec sch
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Alexprech: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wehdone full chicken
grin angry angry angry ; make una let me rest oo
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:32am On Nov 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wehdone full chicken

Ohh, sorry I hurt ur feelings...u must also look like a drumstick of chicken urself, I guess
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:33am On Nov 09, 2021
deleskizy:
Common sense is indeed not common. Empty barrel, May God forgive you

U av succeeded in saying nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Outfit To AMVCA 2016 / "I Respect Wizkid's Music" - Jeezy Praises Wizkid / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.