Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Garri For Sale From Factory - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri For Sale From Factory (1084 Views)

Bags Of 50kg Garri For Sale At Farm Price / Wheat Offal Direct From Factory / Garri For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2021
I have a garri processing factory and have plenty of garri in 50-kg and 100-kg bags for sale. Available in any quantity you desire.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by 1Alex: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Timmi:
I have a garri processing factory and have plenty of garri in 50-kg and 100-kg bags for sale. Available in any quantity you desire.

When you are ready we will know. But for now, you are not yet ready for business.

2 Likes

Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
If I am not ready I won’t post it on the forum. I am ready and have 100-kg bags ready for sale.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by HornyTave: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Where is your factory? How many line line per 50kg bag? how much for the 50kg bag?
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2021
HornyTave:
Where is your factory?
How many line line per 50kg bag?
how much for the 50kg bag?

The factory is located close to Benin on the Ore Benin expressway. The price is negotiable based on the quantity that you want buy.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Phcmayor(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2021
How much 50 kg
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Phcmayor:
How much 50 kg

The price is negotiable based on the number of bags you want to buy. How much are you buying per 50-kg bag.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Flobam: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Timmi:

The price is negotiable based on the number of bags you want to buy. How much are you buying per 50-kg bag.
intrested,I need 10 50kg bag
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Flobam post=107432996]intrested,I need 10 50kg bag[/quote

Please WhatsApp me at 08153039580
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Phcmayor(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Timmi:

Are you sure you are genuine
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phcmayor:

Are you sure you are genuine

You can ask yourself that question. If you want to buy, pls indicate.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by APaidAfrica: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Timmi:
Good to know you also have a business that is directly or indirectly associated to you that you also promote on nairaland while you play spoiler to others promoting theirs. I thought you're EFCC or ICPC! Why are you hatting people you don't know? Here you're promoting garri maybe you bought the machines yourself but won't allow others that may not have access to such money access same machine and pay back gradually, change your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2022
APaidAfrica:
Good to know you also have a business that is directly or indirectly associated to you that you also promote on nairaland while you play spoiler to others promoting theirs. I thought you're EFCC or ICPC! Why are you hatting people you don't know? Here you're promoting garri maybe you bought the machines yourself but won't allow others that may not have access to such money access same machine and pay back gradually, change your way.

Oga, I am not spoiling your business because I don’t know you nor your your business. I only asked a simple innocuous question - the name of your company. Is that too much to ask? If you ask me the name of my company, I will tell you just like I’ve told those that asked in response to my posting.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by APaidAfrica: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Timmi:

Oga, I am not spoiling your business because I don’t know you nor your your business. I only asked a simple innocuous question - the name of your company. Is that too much to ask? If you ask me the name of my company, I will tell you just like I’ve told those that asked in response to my posting.
In all honesty I was so civil answering your first and second questions I went ahead to provide you with YouTube link to satisfy your curiosity or fear but why the third question with the manner it was asked? Such questions would drive fear in the heart of the target. We should be our brothers keeper because the system is hard, this would be my own little way of offering assistance to fellow Nigerians who are willing to hustle. Please try as much as you can not to be too forward. I know you're trying to dictate a fraud but you forgot that fraudster now maintain better website than many established companies. I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
APaidAfrica:
In all honesty I was so civil answering your first and second questions I went ahead to provide you with YouTube link to satisfy your curiosity or fear but why the third question with the manner it was asked? Such questions would drive fear in the heart of the target. We should be our brothers keeper because the system is hard, this would be my own little way of offering assistance to fellow Nigerians who are willing to hustle. Please try as much as you can not to be too forward. I know you're trying to dictate a fraud but you forgot that fraudster now maintain better website than many established companies. I come in peace.

Sir, you still haven’t provide the name of your company and that’s what I asked for. Nothing more, nothing less and I didn’t insinuate in any form or fashion that this is a fraud.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by APaidAfrica: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Timmi:

Sir, you still haven’t provide the name of your company and that’s what I asked for. Nothing more, nothing less and I didn’t insinuate in any form or fashion that this is a fraud.
Okay, the name is AGRO PROCESSING AID, (APaid) the idea is to assist people acquire machines from Tochmac technology and pay on installment.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by RelevantSolutio(f): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Timmi:

Scammer.

This is how you go about scamming people with your Garri processing factory.

Viewers should beware.

This Hater goes about condemning other people's businesses on Nairaland yet Feels He can run His Shady Scams on here.

We are watching you.

Your time will soon be up.

You claim to be selling Garri, yet you don't have any picture of yourself and any form of Garri to present to your audience.

Not a single picture of the Garri factory.

Cheap Scammer.

You are not just Physically Lazy, Obviously; You are Mentally Lazy.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

Scammer.

This is how you go about scamming people with your Garri processing factory.

Viewers should beware.

This Hater goes about condemning other people's businesses on Nairaland yet Feels He can run His Shady Scams on here.

We are watching you.

Your time will soon be up.

You claim to be selling Garri, yet you don't have any picture of yourself and any form of Garri to present to your audience.

Not a single picture of the Garri factory.

Cheap Scammer.

You are not just Physically Lazy, Obviously; You are Mentally Lazy.

Madam relevantsolutio, that post was made November 2021. We have products that we manufacture and sell and have since signed a contract with a company that purchase all we can produce wholesale.

On the other hand you don't have a product but a pie in the sky money doubler scheme and fraud.

Like I said, buyers beware for a fool and his/her money will soon part.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Timmi:

Madam relevantsolutio, that post was made November 2021. We have products that we manufacture and sell and have since signed a contract with a company that purchase all we can produce wholesale.

On the other hand you don't have a product but a pie in the sky money doubler scheme and fraud.

Like I said, buyers beware for a fool and his/her money will soon part.

Imagine.

People already know how Embittered You Are Already.

You wander around badmouthing people's doings because they are contrary to your Orientation.

You See;

The Word is Called "Level Up".

I see you post about Garri and Cryptos.

We sell Garri and Cryptos Too.

However; We Do It Better Than The Way you do yours.

You ain't attracting much audience and financial revenues because you obviously don't have the sauce and juice that it takes to attract minds to yourself.

Work with Pictures.

Create Up Your Bio.

Add up Your Contact infos on Your Bio.

Then, Think Up Ways to Give Value Always to People .

If you can not Level UP To Do This, Stop Coming up our threads to write according to your Embittered Soul Directs You.

Learn Up To Level Up.

Our TAP Dey Rush Well Well

Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by Timmi: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

Imagine.

People already know how Embittered You Are Already.

You wander around badmouthing people's doings because they are contrary to your Orientation.

You See;

The Word is Called "Level Up".

I see you post about Garri and Cryptos.

We sell Garri and Cryptos Too.

However; We Do It Better Than The Way you do yours.

You ain't attracting much audience and financial revenues because you obviously don't have the sauce and juice that it takes to attract minds to yourself.

Work with Pictures.

Create Up Your Bio.

Add up Your Contact infos on Your Bio.

Then, Think Up Ways to Give Value Always to People .

If you can not Level UP To Do This, Stop Coming up our threads to write according to your Embittered Soul Directs You.

Learn Up To Level Up.

Our TAP Dey Rush Well Well

Obviously you lack comprehension or else show me where I sell crypto. I have 100-acre cassava and palm plantation, from the cassava I manufacture Garri that I put on the forum in November 2021. We have since signed a multi year contract with a direct buyer and user of our product.

Never sell crypto or any pie in the sky product. I deal in real marketable products and didn't ask people to invest nor promise unreasonable return. You on the other hand, do not have a product, you want people to contribute/invest in your invisible product with a promise to double their money in days/weeks.

It is only a greedy fool that will fall for it but then you have plenty of those around. Hence good luck to you and your morons that buy what you are selling.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Timmi:

Obviously you lack comprehension or else show me where I sell crypto. I have 100-acre cassava and palm plantation, from the cassava I manufacture Garri that I put on the forum in November 2021. We have since signed a multi year contract with a direct buyer and user of our product.

Never sell crypto or any pie in the sky product. I deal in real marketable products and didn't ask people to invest nor promise unreasonable return. You on the other hand, do not have a product, you want people to contribute/invest in your invisible product with a promise to double their money in days/weeks.

It is only a greedy fool that will fall for it but then you have plenty of those around. Hence good luck to you and your morons that buy what you are selling.

You are more dumber and hypocritical to think of Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) which is being propagated as "Give Me Your Money For Investment Scheme".

You are more moronic to continue blabbing about your empty hectares of lands that has nothing to offer others but childish condemnation.

Your days are nigh.

Crypto may not be real to you. That's your funeral. Leave the space alone to those that Perfectly Utilizes It to Propel Agriculture.

And Stay off Nairaland if You cannot update your threads and other threads with sanity of purpose.

Winners don't wander around Hating and Condemning Other works.

Stay Clear from Hating And Suppressing Other People's Threads with Your BAD ENERGIES When You Already Have Everything Working For You Offline.

Stop Being A Nit-Wit.

We Operate on Higher Frequencies Over Here - Frequencies That You can never Rival With.
Re: Garri For Sale From Factory by akata1: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Do you sell starch

(1) (Reply)

Big Bush Snails Available For Order / Battery Cages And Point Of Laying (4,500birds) Deliver / Candy Floss Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.