Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,073 members, 7,845,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Do You Have An Iphone? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have An Iphone? (157 Views)

Who Need An Iphone ll For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Iphone? by Rick423: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Hi, I have such a situation, my son gave me a new iPhone 12 for my birthday, but I'm already old for such gadgets, and I don't understand many functions, are there people who understand phones?
Re: Do You Have An Iphone? by BrickDevo: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Yea.. Lolz
Re: Do You Have An Iphone? by Wresaha: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
I have been using the products that Apple creates for a long time. They are very comfortable and beautiful, all in a simple style. Convenient to use and of high quality, they work for years.
Re: Do You Have An Iphone? by Xipagn: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Apple has huge memory servers that are ready to keep your data intact and safe. It is very convenient when all your photos are stored in the cloud storage. But how to transfer photos from iCloud to your phone? I found a post https://backlightblog.com/how-to-get-photos-from-icloud that told me this. He was able to help me when I didn't understand how to do it.

(1) (Reply)

A Luxury Virgin 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale. Call:08160274884. / Check Here For Different Design For Bathrooms ,glass Railings And Door / Thinking About Renting Out Your Property? Here Are Some Things To Look Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.