Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. (79099 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Shellsploit: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian superstar Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has shared beautiful photos of his parents on social media.

The “Essence” crooner shared photos of his father, mother, and his stepmother on Instagram Stories on Saturday.

Wizkid was born in Surulere, Lagos. Wizkid was born on 16 July 1990. Wizkid grew up in a polygamous home with a Muslim father and a Christian mother.

Wizkid’s father is Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun and his mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun.

In a radio interview with Tim Westwood in 2012, Wizkid confirmed that “his father has three wives”Wizkid’s father is Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun and his mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun.

In a radio interview with Tim Westwood in 2012, Wizkid confirmed that “his father has three wives”

Pics 1: Wizkids Parents
Pics 2: Wizkids Mother
Pics 3: Wizkids Mother & Stepmother

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/07/wizkid-shows-off-parents-on-social-media-photos/

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by illicit(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Wizi cool

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Shellsploit: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Finally on promise land shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I can't stop smiling smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by iamyemiakins(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
See as everywhere stew.
Beautiful family.

Boluwatife got the eyes from his grandma.

Owó lódùn toyi

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.

374 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Hintona(f): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
I agree with the person above me. I mean look at Ned nwoko's family.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by slawormiir: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
The parents of a real niggarrr

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Wisi Wisi in Ibadan Afonjas voice

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Xtianah09: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Bigwiz cruise master, calling fully grown women girls grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Blake755: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lessons family first and never forget family

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Unlettered: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.

Why do we always have to bring negativity i to a positive thread?

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by StagethemTVee: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
He is taking care of his parents. That is a very good thing. Well done Wizkid.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by DEROX: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
biggest no cap wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by DEROX: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
freakydaddy:
Wisi Wisi in Ibadan Afonjas voice
grin Hater since he big pass osu musicians

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Peace081: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
U are always full of negativity n hatred

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Peace081:

U are always full of negativity n hatred
That is what I represent.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unlettered:

Why do we always have to bring negativity i to a positive thread?

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez
No,it is you who don't like reading about truth,bitter truth.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by RealAdewole(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
In this life just make enough money that will be more than enough for you to do anything you wish. May god bless all our hustles

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by TheWolfen(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Beautiful family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Sparkle777(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wow, the moms are hot and fresh but baba don take style old. They seem alright, I've seen some polygamous family that really were at peace. Well done

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Unlettered: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
No,it is you who don't like reading about truth,bitter truth.

Truth is also telling you how wrong you are too. And i guess its bitter!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by GreatrAnalyst: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
One child like a thousand children.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Sacred007: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
wink wiskid nah omo ologo..

that house looks good cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Jesse6(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
To grow up in polygamous family no easy sha
Nice pix

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by gnykelly(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

America encourage competition. They believe it will bring out the best in people. But this is Africa it brings out the beast in us.

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dts his mom and one of his elder sisters. The op is very wrong. Dts not his stepmom.

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by iamyemiakins(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Polygamy will always have that kinda competition and rivalry issues, there's no way you can hide or package it, it will always be there! Agreed!

I no even know the kind meeting wey you wan carry Wizzy matter go sef, e go backfire sha ni

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Omicron007: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]

Tueh.

Always bitter and full of hatred.
Wetin concern you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Omicron007: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
shocked

These are the parents that birthed the Biggest Music Star from Africa.

No cap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by SniperSmurf(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice pics
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by emmabest2000(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Waiting for new song

Two oooo two oooo
Two ooo two oooo
Father oooo father oooo
Father oooo Father oooo
Mother oooo mother oooo
Mother oooo mother ooooo

Repeat it again and again for 1000 times grin

Left the thread b4 his mumu fans will rush their fathers cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.