Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) (41496 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Phorto(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
It all started when she (my cousin) noticed a swell on her neck with spot on it, her neighbour prescribed a herbal cream for her to use to rub the surface, now I think the herbal cream reacted on her skin and it's itching her, now she has stopped using it..

Doctor and skin experts on here, please what advice do you have for her..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bro, I don't know what this is exactly but the purple discolouration is a sign that there's a slow necrosis progressing on her skin. This means the tissue cells are dying, and it's likely to continue spreading. It's also happening at a rather unfortunate position on her body, the neck, and when she moves her head up and down, it will have to hurt like hell.

Please take her to a general hospital or at the very least, a reputable pharmacy with an actual pharmacist (not mixology chemist). All these home remedies of rubbing aloe vera and herbal concoctions have a small chance of working and a higher chance of further inflating her pain. That's why her skin reacted to the use of the so-called cream a quack prescribed for her.

Don't let her suffer further. Go to the hospital. It may be costly but try. The earlier, the better.

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by nosiebaba(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
She should use normal soap like lux or joy. Personally I prefer any baby soap. Stop rubbing cream of any sort and thank me later

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Phorto(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
brightfuture24:
Bro, I don't know what this is exactly but the purple discolouration is a sign that there's a slow necrosis progressing on her skin. This means the tissue cells are dying, and it's likely continue spreading. It's also happening at a rather unfortunate position on her body, the neck, and when she moves her head up and down, it will have to hurt like hell.

Please take her to a general hospital or at the very least, a reputable pharmacy with an actual pharmacist (not mixology chemist). All these home remedies of rubbing aloe vera and herbal concoctions have a small chance of working and a higher chance of further inflating her pain. That's why her skin reacted to the use of the so-called cream a quack prescribed for her,

Don't let suffer further. Go to the hospital. It may be costly but try. The earlier, the better.

Cc Lalasticlala

Thanks bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by salbis(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dis one serious gan! Get well soon.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
T
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Born2winnx: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
She don suck wetin pass her

Oh lord have mercy on her.!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by femi4: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:
It all started when she (my cousin) noticed a swell on her neck with spot on it, her neighbour prescribed a herbal cream for her to use to rub the surface, now I think the herbal cream reacted on her skin and it's itching her, now she has stopped using it..

Self medication kills

16 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Praktikals(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls, no pervert should advise her to rub natural yoghurt on it o.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by visijo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Work hard, get paid, buy beans and egg, eat and mess in the bus let everyone smell your success... �

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by BoosBae(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Take her to the hospital na, you're here doing doctors in the house angry

It's like you don't value that neck.

20 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Hemanwel(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Try using Aporo Epa Ijebu.

This can easily be remedied by using ordinary Epa Ijebu; but you decided to make a mountain out of a mole hill by bringing it here and announcing it to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by luqhas100(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
I pray for total healing

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Or11: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Poor girl, hope she gets the help she needs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Hero2t: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:

Take her to a hospital. Abi you want more self-medication to worsen it?

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Cumtroller: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
When she go dey chook mouth for Wetin no concern am.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Oritna94(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Better tell her to go to the hospital oh. Before it will turn to "Had I known".

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Too much bleaching
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by condralbedez: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Electric Ant,use aloe Vera gel to rub on that spot,she will be taking some antibiotics too, preferable becham

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by reubenobi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Born2winnx:
She don suck wetin pass her!
may GOD help you! Rubbish comment

16 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by federal9: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Go see a doctor for a better solution

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Segzy22: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga, abeg you in the name of whatever you worship take her to general hospital or a reliable private hospital.
I work in a good private hospital, I have seen many little cases like this that later resulted to serious ones.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,this photo just spoit my day undecided
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by sonnie10: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Goiter (Hyperthyroidism). The herbal cream is the cause of the skin reaction and sore. The underlying problem is still there. Go to hospital for test and treatment.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by daddytime(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
brightfuture24:
Bro, I don't know what this is exactly but the purple discolouration is a sign that there's a slow necrosis progressing on her skin. This means the tissue cells are dying, and it's likely continue spreading. It's also happening at a rather unfortunate position on her body, the neck, and when she moves her head up and down, it will have to hurt like hell.

Please take her to a general hospital or at the very least, a reputable pharmacy with an actual pharmacist (not mixology chemist). All these home remedies of rubbing aloe vera and herbal concoctions have a small chance of working and a higher chance of further inflating her pain. That's why her skin reacted to the use of the so-called cream a quack prescribed for her,

Don't let suffer further. Go to the hospital. It may be costly but try. The earlier, the better.

Cc Lalasticlala

Kind Doctor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Praktikals:
Pls, no pervert should advise her to rub sperm on it o

Na weytin dey your mind you mentioned grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Vivov21e: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
The fvvkk
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by peacettw: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Looks like impetigo of the non-bullous variant. Any fluid in the 'spot'? If so, it is essily treatable

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Bonaventura(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Try neo-medrol. Thank me later
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Privatepart00: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
She could probably need a new neck
Make sure you have money to do neck transplant
Sure the skull miners in West could be useful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.