Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. (1687 Views)

Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon / Npower: October Stipend Will Be Paid After All Issues Are Rectified / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Itzi8(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
All Npower Beneficiaries are advised to go to their dashboards and confirm the status of their payroll.

Read below;

Dear Beneficiary,

PAYMENT OF OCTOBER STIPEND OFFICIALLY COMMENCE TODAY 8TH NOVEMBER, 2021.

Payment of October stipend has officially commence lately today 8th November, 2021 after the delay as encountered by beneficiaries.

While some Beneficiaries has begun receiving payment notification (alert) on their phones, others are still pending. You are enjoined to log in to your Nasims self service portal and assess under payroll tab.

Based on Banks, some payment statuses are PENDING and will be processed at shortest possible time.

Above all, ensure your bank account details are correctly captured on your NASIMS dashboard to avoid not being paid.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Elan83(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Finally
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Alamkir: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mm mm mm nopwer
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Wayne4uall(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Just one month
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by mollymotion(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2021
not again
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by aylive02(m): 5:08am On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by EmperorTolson: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2021
I'm happy like this
I still dey expect NECO payment
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Tekzyflex(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2021
EmperorTolson:
I'm happy like this
I still dey expect NECO payment

Have you received??
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by EmperorTolson: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Have you received??
No but I heard that it's sure this week
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Tekzyflex(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2021
EmperorTolson:

No but I heard that it's sure this week

Ok
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Ganzoh: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Na all C dey receive or na C-1 con put C-2 for awaiting ...... abeg any C-2 wey receive make dem let us know o
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by JavaScript90: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2021
ok
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by Emperoo: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2021
A friend received late yesterday.
Re: Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. by uthlaw: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Emperoo:
A friend received late yesterday.
which which bank

(1) (Reply)

I.T. (INTERNSHIP) Placement Oppurtunities For A Student Pharmacist Needed / Nigerian Prisons Recriuting / All Job Vacancies As At 8th Jan. 2009!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.