Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" (11723 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" / Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Were Marked "Pass" After Physical Verification / Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Have Started Work At Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by ezenwaez(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2021
If you are an Npower Batch C applicant awaiting redeployment please do not fret, you will be paid as long as you have completed your npower physical verification exercise.

All Npower redeployment process is ongoing and sorting and placement is at its concluding phase, as soon as the redeployment process is completed all Npower Batch C applicants under this category will be duly notified.

All Npower batch c applicants are advised to avoid falling for fraudsters especially at this period of desperation and at this crucial period, lots of scammers are looking for gullible Npower applicants to trick.

Should you have any issue or in a state of doubt and need clarification please always endeavour to reach Npower at the dedicated self service email at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-you-will-be-paid-even-if.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by parkervero(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Pay us na

8 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Olurashy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
ezenwaez:
If you are an Npower Batch C applicant awaiting redeployment please do not fret, you will be paid as long as you have completed your npower physical verification exercise.

All Npower redeployment process is ongoing and sorting and placement is at its concluding phase, as soon as the redeployment process is completed all Npower Batch C applicants under this category will be duly notified.

All Npower batch c applicants are advised to avoid falling for fraudsters especially at this period of desperation and at this crucial period, lots of scammers are looking for gullible Npower applicants to trick.

Should you have any issue or in a state of doubt and need clarification please always endeavour to reach Npower at the dedicated self service email at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-you-will-be-paid-even-if.html?m=1

Please even those that still have no payment data available will be paid?
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by ezenwaez(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
If you passed npower physical verification, why not

4 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by inoki247: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rest oga....

Why wahala come plenty laik diz untop 30k with the way this thing is going shey u people no go get hypertension before money start coming in sef..

5 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by aylive02(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Before nko

2 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na so Dem wan whine people till dem forget that money..?

4 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Iliveforever(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
It’s only God that’ll pay this government back. What happened to the 770,000 jobs?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Younghacka(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please What About Me That Have Never Been Deployed, I Have Passed Physical Verification And My Tab Is Still Showing Yet To Be Deployed.
Though My Programme Was Changed From N-Agro To N-Build.
Will I Still Receive Payment??
cc: Ezenwaez
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by BrickDevo: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dead country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by avrilwisedata: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
So much noise over N-power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
........oook
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by revived: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
What's the noise about with this shittttty money sef

Untop money wey no reach $100 per month

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Drone95(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
how abt those yet to get ppa?

3 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Commentor: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
revived:
What's the noise about with this shittttty money sef

Untop money wey no reach $100 per month

What's wrong with it?
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Lorayne(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
They don't reply their emails

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Lorayne(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Younghacka:
Please What About Me That Have Never Been Deployed, I Have Passed Physical Verification And My Tab Is Still Showing Yet To Be Deployed.
Though My Programme Was Changed From N-Agro To N-Build.
Will I Still Receive Payment??
cc: Ezenwaez
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Plenty talk o top 30k

3 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by schoolboymatt(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
you mean the dormant mail they never respond to.

nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by 040drogba: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
N power: is it true that payment will commence tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by kennyjam: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Kokaine(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Howfa what of osinbanjos Nigeria jubilee fellowship program nao.

Nobody is even saying how much the host organizations will be paid

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by 040drogba: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
I read it in opera news payment will commence on 10 november how true its ?
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Levelzguy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
When are they going to do verification for those that missed the verification exercise
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by EmperorTolson: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
@ezenwaez
I don't want to see anything relating to N-Power from you until we're paid.
Don't let me curse you.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by EmperorTolson: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
040drogba:
I read it in opera news payment will commence on 10 november how true its ?
Believe opera news at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
They have started paying this evening, my sister got hers just a minute ago
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Newton2024: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

No payment data appears on my dashboard. Will I be paid? I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by OLUWAMYTEE10: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Newton2024:

Log out and login back

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Eray(f): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Newton2024:
mine is still showing no payment data available. I hope we will get paid

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" by Skillsnigeria: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lack Of Adequate Employment In Nigeria / Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment / Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.