Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater (1213 Views)

What My Panel Beater Said Concerning Food Stuff Shock Me. / My Neighbor Na Woman Beater / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by eni070(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2021
I don’t know what’s going wrong with me. I beat my wife, without any reason.
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Stephen0mozzy: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2021
No Sir... The first step to resolving a problem is to own up to responsibility. It's not without any reason...you need to find your trigger... What are those things that happens or leads to the unholy act of hitting a woman you once couldn't stay a day without hearing her voice.

Sometimes, unresolved anger from previous misunderstanding piles up and then it leads to a violent burst at the littlest provocation.

It's okay that you have seen that it is wrong... Now the first thing.....this evening, apologize to her....kneel down and win back her trust as you knelt down to propose to her.

If it's her attitude or nags that makes you hit her... Beg her that you don't like what her actions are making you become...Ask her what you can do to be a better husband and truly make the effort.

When she does something you don't like, no matter how petty... Tell her...vice versa

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by eni070(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021
I did
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by bukatyne(f): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2021
eni070:

Are there certain triggers that seem like 'justification' to you or you just literally stand up & start beating her?

What's your wife's reaction? Her family's?

Has she separated or divorced you?

Have you gone for therapy?

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by falcon01: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2021
eni070:
you sir is mentally unstable and I pity any woman that comes across you

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Truvelisback(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2021
If it's for no reason, then u need see a psychiatrist for help before this madness gets out of hand.

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Adamdau: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2021
It might be mental problem.

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Richy4(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021

Buy chewing sticks... If she provokes u, u pick one and starts chewing furiously grin

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
That energy and time wey you dey waste untop beating your wife,if you channel am into learning either diesel mechanic or panel beating work,e for better na undecided
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by angelfallz(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
This is pure gold. It is one of the reasons i strongly believe in letting your spouse know when they offend you, instead of over looking it. Because he/she might continue to do that thing that offends you, without realising that they are offending you.
Sometimes, unresolved anger from previous misunderstanding piles up and then it leads to a violent burst at the littlest provocation.

Stephen0mozzy:
No Sir... The first step to resolving a problem is to own up to responsibility. It's not without any reason...you need to find your trigger... What are those things that happens or leads to the unholy act of hitting a woman you once couldn't stay a day without hearing her voice.

It's okay that you have seen that it is wrong... Now the first thing.....this evening, apologize to her....kneel down and win back her trust as you knelt down to propose to her.

If it's her attitude or nags that makes you hit her... Beg her that you don't like what her actions are making you become...Ask her what you can do to be a better husband and truly make the effort.

When she does something you don't like, no matter how petty... Tell her...vice versa
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by angelfallz(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2021
So how has this helped him or his wife?
falcon01:
you sir is mentally unstable and I pity any woman that comes across you
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by debbydams(f): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2021
eni070:
humm
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by falcon01: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
angelfallz:
So how has this helped him or his wife?
he said For No reason, he betas her for AbsolutelyNo Fucking Reason! That means it's a psychological issue. He knows what to do!.

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Kobojunkiee: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
eni070:
Your wife is not wood or rug that you should beat and there is never justification for you as a man to beat your wife. You are not her parent nor are you her creator so again, there is never a good reason to want to beat on your wife.

What you need is to get professional mental health counseling to help you figure out the root cause of all that anger inside of you, and help you work towards resolving them. undecided

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by ahnie: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Adamdau:
It might be mental problem.
It's certainly a mental problem

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Check yourself into a mental facility

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Mindlog: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
eni070:

Talk therapy will really help you.
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by ImaIma1(f): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unresolved issues
Feeling that you own your wife
Pride
Anger
Etc.

You need to deal with what makes you act the way you do. Because can't just beat your wife for no reason. There's a reason.

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by DeeMain(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Let me help you psychoanalyze.

Which of your parents was physically abusive to you during childhood? Which of your parents does your wife remind you of?

You may have married 'one of your parents', psychologically speaking. It's why I advise friends to treat and resolve traumas and baggages before getting married. Unresolved traumas lead to a lot of irrationalities in a marriage.

Go for therapy.
Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by austine4real(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
U neec to manage ur emotions

Anytime u feel like beating her face the and punch it

Or u start reading from 1000,000 to 01

It will help

What do u think trigger ur anger start from there too

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by cyndy1000(f): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2021
If for no reason you beat her
You need Psychological help
Visit a psychiatrist
You are obviously not normal.
Please stay away from her for sometime before you kill her

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Vision101(m): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2021
I'm happy that you realized that this is wrong. When any issue triggers this anger, just walk away and come back when you have cooled down.

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by wunmi590(m): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2021

It is either you picked up the woman on the street and wife her, without knowing her parent or the parent freely gave their daughter to you...

This is 21st century, nobody beats woman anymore, channel that energy to something productive....

If the woman provokes you, and you are really angered to the extent of beating her, move out of the house immediately, so that you won't use that raging anger to kill somebody's daughter...

Re: Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater by Double0h7(f): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2021
I don't why I'm laughing grin

You should take that energy and join the army, your country needs a strong fearless man like you on the Frontline grin grin grin

Father Vs Mother: Who Does It Better? / House Clearance Sales. / How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help