Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information (5279 Views)

E320 Giveaway. Best Bargain Ever(Now with recent pics) / Best Bargain On Ford Explorer 2013 XLT / Urgent Sale 2005 Bora/jetta @#980 Very Clean 08180324519(best Bargain) Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
As I have stated elsewhere on this forum, the price of cars went up dramatically this year in the US. This was mainly due to the shortage of parts from earthquake-stricken Japan (a major supplier of parts). As a result I can no longer provide certain cars at bargain prices.

However, if you wish to order a newer model car (say 2007 and up), I can still get you a good deal. This is primarily because Americans usually drive cars for 3 – 5 years and thereafter return them to the manufacturers. Once these cars are returned to the manufacturers, they more often than not send them off to auction. So when you attend auctions these days, you see an abundance of 2008 model cars. For instance, here are the Honda Accords at OVE auction as at June 6, 2011 and the quantities available:

1. 2000 Accord – 13
2. 2001 Accord – 8
3. 2002 Accord – 8
4. 2003 Accord – 17
5. 2004 Accord –14
6. 2005 Accord – 11
7. 2006 Accord – 16
8. 2007 Accord – 30
9. 2008 Accord – 130

As you can see from the list, 2008 Honda Accords are in great supply. This is because customers that leased them 3 years ago have started returning them to the dealerships for something else. The same applies to 2008 models of all other brands. I can still get you good deals for pre-2008 model cars. But the best deals for now can be found in the 2008 and 2009 models.

We operate a full service car business. This means that we will buy the car for you, ship and clear it all at one low price. For more details, email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] or respond to this thread.

PAYMENT TERMS:

We require a 40% deposit. The balance should be paid upon delivery of your car.

DELIVERY ESTIMATE:

Most cars are delivered in 30 - 45 days. You will be given periodic updates of proceedings. If any delay arises, you will be notified promptly.

CONFLICT RESOLUTION:

A lot of the business we have done on NL were based on "gentleman's agreement" or utmost good faith. If a problem arises, it is resolved in such fashion. But if you prefer, we can draw up a legally binding contract.

For more details, email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] or respond to this thread.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Bump.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by kenlala: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
i need the price for honda cr-v jeep 2000/2001 special edition
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
kenlala:

i need the price for honda cr-v jeep 2000/2001 special edition

I can deliver one for 1.5M including shipping and clearing.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by kenlala: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
1.2m deal?
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by kelly27(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
hw much would u use to deliver clean 2002 camry? ( both leather and fabric seats).
mailkelly27@yahoo.com
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Geeluat(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
what are the prices for this car?

2009 Honda Civic

2010 Honda Civic

All with full options and the highest specs.

thanks
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by endmoll(m): 2:48am On Jun 07, 2011
0lumide:

Make sure you pay inspection fees if you are bidding at an authorized site. If not, you will jam trouble. And most of all the auction cars aren't as described some come with frame damage. aWhatever you do, stay away from ridesafely,  They bid for you, but if the price is too cheap, the buy the car for themselves, strip some parts, then call you to tell you the insurance company giving out the car didn't approve your bid that you need to add some more,  If your maximum bid is $10000, they try to get the car for 5k and still rip you off. Just be careful when bidding online,  i have a friend's dealership license which allows me to bid at any auction in the US. I advice you ask around for 1 or I can help you bid and ship the car to Nigeria,  Which you can do your self online but we have a bad reputation as Nigerians which makes us hard to trust but all in all, their ignorance play the most part,

i can get you a clean 2009 civic full option for $10k plus 2k shipping, you clear,
2010 is same price as well,

to be honest, buying a pre 2006 car is not always profitable to sell in Nigeria unless you are buy the luxury ones like fx35 etc, if not, by the tiume you buy, ship, clear and try to compete with the ones already in Nigeria, you'll lose,
Dude why don't you open your own tread. Must you advertise your self here? Keetle calling pot black.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by broklyn: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2011
plz am interested in honda accord 2005 model wats the price plus shiping i ll clear it here in nigeria. hope to hear frm u soon, am vry inteterested.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2011
Geeluat:

what are the prices for this car?

2009 Honda Civic

2010 Honda Civic

All with full options and the highest specs.

thanks

I can deliver a 2009 Civic for 3M and 2010 for 3.2M (includes shipping and clearing).
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2011
broklyn:

plz am interested in honda accord 2005 model wats the price plus shiping i ll clear it here in nigeria. hope to hear frm u soon, am vry inteterested.

2005 Accords are quite scarce at auction now. The ones available are very expensive. I checked this morning and the best price I could get was $8700. With that kind of price, you are looking at a delivery estimate of 1.8M (excluding Lagos clearing).
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Oritna94(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
hi hw much wil it cost to land& clear a toyota 4runner 2004 sr5 & a 4runner 2004 sport
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
Oritna94:

hi hw much wil it cost to land& clear a toyota 4runner 2004 sr5 & a 4runner 2004 sport

2.4M for 2004 4Runner SR5 including shipping and clearing. No 2004 Sport at OVE auction at the moment.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Nicholas79: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Please, what is the price for 2007 Toyota camry?
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nicholas79:

Please, what is the price for 2007 Toyota camry?

The price is 2.650M including shipping and clearing. If you don't mind high mileage, I can also get you a 2008 model for the same price.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Bump.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2011
endmoll:

Dude why don't you open your own tread. Must you advertise your self here? Keetle calling pot black.

Why u mad bro? It's a thread and I'm just putting my two cents, Keep your cool sunny boi
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2011
0lumide:

Why u mad bro? It's a thread and I'm just putting my two cents, Keep your cool sunny boi

You don't appear to be putting just your "two cents". Rather you are actively trying to hijack another person's thread by advertizing your services on it. If you have forgotten, this was your response to a question that was not directed to you:

I can deliver a 2009 Civic for 3M and 2010 for 3.2M (includes shipping and clearing).

As Endmoll suggested, open your own thread. It is free and easy.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 08, 2011
BizBooks:

You don't appear to be putting just your "two cents". Rather you are actively trying to hijack another person's thread by advertizing your services on it. If you have forgotten, this was your response to a question that was not directed to you:

As Endmoll suggested, open your own thread. It is free and easy.

still my two cents, The title of your thread changed, also you never said it was for your own service i thought it was for people to give tips on US auctions. My bad still!!! And you can post on my thread all you want as long as you bring something new to the screen I don't mind,

Sorry bro, But you didn't have to hire an henchman to come after me, you could have just told me and we would have laughed about it, Peace bro!!
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 1:05am On Jun 08, 2011
0lumide:

Sorry bro, But you didn't have to hire an henchman to come after me, you could have just told me and we would have laughed about it, Peace bro!!

Your point is well taken. But regarding hiring a hench man to come after you, nothing could be farther from the truth. Endmoll made his comment independently. I do not know him and has never communicated with him on or off line.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by mannyillis: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2011
@ Bizbooks,

I'm interested in buying cheap salvaged or accidented Avalon 2005 or Camry 2007. It must not be engine or mechanical damage. Do you have anythng to offer? You can post it here or snd me d details to mannyillis@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2011
I think it would be a fair deal to post the price of the Honda accords alongside their year of manufacture.
As well as Toyotas.
How about a price quote for 2007 toyota camry le( fabric) plus toyota highlander 2008 and honda accord 2007
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
mannyillis:

@ Bizbooks,

I'm interested in buying cheap salvaged or accidented Avalon 2005 or Camry 2007. It must not be engine or mechanical damage. Do you have anythng to offer? You can post it here or snd me d details to mannyillis@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Sorry, I don't have any available.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
hailolive:

I think it would be a fair deal to post the price of the Honda accords alongside their year of manufacture.
As well as Toyotas.
How about a price quote for 2007 toyota camry le( fabric) plus toyota highlander 2008 and honda accord 2007

Putting up the prices here will not be of much use as they go up and down. Cars sell very fast at Manheim auction. One good thing is that if a car fails to sell, the price may be reduced at the following week's auction.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2011
Bump.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2011
So what is the price range for the vehicles i requested, so we know what to work on
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
hailolive:

2007 Camry - 2.5M (including shipping and clearing)
2008 Highlander - 3.5M (EXCLUDING LAGOS CLEARING)
2007 Accord - 2.6M (including shipping and clearing)
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by donfidel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hi Bizbooksn
How much can i get 2003 model Toyota Highlander?
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
donfidel:

Hi Bizbooksn
How much can i get 2003 model Toyota Highlander?

Between 2.1 to 2.5M depending on the options.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2011
It is true that prices are sky-high at US auctions these days. But still, good bargains can be found if you look hard. Below is one such bargain. A full option 2003 Honda Pilot which usually sells for 2.3 to 2.5M. But I can deliver this particular one on pre-order for 2M. Only 40% down-payment required.

VIN: 2HKYF186X3H543959
Odometer: 138,359 mi
Transmission: Automatic
Drive Train: 4 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Tan
Interior Type: Leather
Top Style: Hard Top

Price: 2M.

For more details, reply to this thread or email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email]

Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by Malodis: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
how much can i get a 2010 camry xle and a 2008 mdw full options.
Re: Best Bargain Prices At US Auction - Updated With Latest Information by BizBooks(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2011
Malodis:

how much can i get a 2010 camry xle and a 2008 mdw full options.

There are LEs but no XLEs at auction at the moment. Which car is 2008 MDW?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2005 Nissan Altima S (low Mileage) / 2010 GMC YUKON DENALI - Salvage Title - $14,500 / Honda Civic 2001 400k(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.