Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Oh My God! What Is This Nigeria Turning Into Na? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oh My God! What Is This Nigeria Turning Into Na? (314 Views)

O My God! What A Confusing Question. / Oh My God, Is This Student Serious (very Funny) / Oh My GOD! Guys Spread Your Mats Here And Tag Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! What Is This Nigeria Turning Into Na? by Nairablink(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
The girl you see in the picture is ijeoma Francis. She's just 8 years old. Her parents sent her to school on Wednesday morning, on her way to school a man called her (the man you see in the picture) whose name is said to be Julius Benjamin.
He called her but she didn't answer him, so he walked up to her and dropped 500 hundred naira note on the floor and asked her to pick it up but she refused. He started forcing her to pick it up, then she started crying and screaming for help but there was nobody nearby to rescue her. The man then brought out a knife and...
That was where NEPA took light and I didn't know what happened next. When I finish watching the movie, I will let you all know how it ends.
Thanks for wasting your time. If the thing vex you, just Come let's fight ��‍♀️. Someone else also wasted my time
You can read more jokes at Nairablink Blog

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Before? / But Kate Was My Mate; My Story In Rhymes / 2greidz Efejene & Godfreynice Jokes In Talentshot Comedy ( Audiobook Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.