Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) (100894 Views)

The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:

Olofo, you are exponentially more stupid than the useless Balogun that they went to interview at FUTA.
It's funny u think u are intelligent someone that cannot even hold a civil conversation.
Ogbeni rest.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by luckingto50: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Don't worry you go soon hear say the cloth done they perform miracle.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Alohaa: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
The woman should have let them Continue to
wallow in their ignorance
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Would been more helpful if it rained $ currency notes instead grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by iramure(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Negative effect of believing in religion.
This nonsense would have meant nothing should it had happened in a civilised society unlike Nigeria.
Honestly speaking, religion needs to be scrapped and dumped in the trash dustbin in Africa
All these G.Os, pastors, imams promoting this false religio needs to be arrested and prosecuted because they are made billions just by promoting the falsehood called christianity and islam.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
People are desperately looking for what to call miracle. We already have enough miracles on the earth yet the sins have not reduced. Nonsense
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by harmonyglobal: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin ;
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Aty11: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin cheesy
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

Herd Mentality and the Sheeple Effect.

Not one person in that video conducted an
investigation.
They are busy tearing the cloth like Agege Bread.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
These cloth made me remember a movie the gods must be crazy kikikikiikiiki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Jonah507(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
"The gods must be crazy" comes to mind.

The guy above me brought words out of my mouth. grin grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by just2endowed: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
oazeez1991:
Lwkmd grin grin grin. U can neva see rich people justling 4 stuff like dis. Clothes wey breeze abi wind kari jeje 4rm wia dem hang am put, e land 4 dia town, dem turn am 2 spiritual smtin. Na tinz like dis dey cause backwardness 4 Africa. Dem wan kill demsef ontop one interior decorator abi clothe seller ware grin. I bet na dat white wey em be even convince dem sey na 4rm heaven d tin tk fall.
Na #CutSoap4Me we dey hear b4, d latest go be #CutClothe4Me grin. Dose wey see cut 4 dia now fit go dey worship d clothe or giv am one spiritual feeling; sm go even mk dia prayer point surround am; sm go tk am go sleep..lol

Did you read where the inscription writen on the cloth is Hosanna....
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dropped from an aeroplane
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

investigation.
grin

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Techguy96:

It's funny u think u are intelligent someone that cannot even hold a civil conversation.
Ogbeni rest.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by confydoedowaye(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlayerForever:
Na oduduwa boxers

No be only boxers, na him wife pant....
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by aryzgreat: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
The mud house n brown roof though. angry
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by oazeez1991(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
just2endowed:

Did you read where the inscription writen on the cloth is Hosanna....
Bro, I didn't even bother 2 watch video neither did I tk my time 2 read 2hru d write-up, but d topic, nd 4rm it, I cud deduce d summary of d story plus convince it's a gullible act 2 bliv such stunt.

It's just simple logic. Among ol d wonder God cud do, it's now throwin down a white clothe 4rm heaven down 2 earth dat He wud av done.

We bliv anytin, nd evritin in dis part of d world. Dat is why organized religion nd d organizers r cashin out big, ol tanx 2 dominant of gullible pipu.

As 4 d Hossana write-up u referenced, I bet it's just a brand identity incription 4rm d original owner of d clothe.

It's even stupid 2 think or bliv such has any spiritual attachment or came 4rm heaven as dey painted.

#BlackPeopleWithBlackBrain grin, dat's wat Africa represent.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
ValCon888:

investigation.
Lmao.... grin That was soo unintelligent of them.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
This one be like the falling coke bottle for the gods must be crazy part one.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by EloDeus: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
DrChukki:
This reminds me back then in 2014 when I was in FUTO, a tree in the campus one day mysteriously starts gushing out water.

People surrounded the tree to get a bottle of the water. Many took their ATM cards there to pray. People were drinking it seriously and taking home for their families.

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Later it was discovered the the root of the tree broke into an underground water pipe, as a result, the movement of the water was obstructed and the water started flowing from the tree.

Nigerians and Spiritism sef...

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria...

Our Mumu no too much?

funny enough even lecturers were dragging with pepper roll sellers and Okada men for the water. lol... Crazy times

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by miketayo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
like my pastor will say, we like being lied to
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's a function of sustained and intentional poverty foisted on the people by the ruling class. Hopelessness and crass despondency is at it highest peak now.

People's psyche are so irredeemably battered that they seek out for any semblance of divine and esoteric intervention that could reverse their ordeal.

Bubu is five star general of misgovernance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by drololaaof: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yeye people looking for miracle . The wind gush this days is terrible . The cloth was simply blown up by the strong wind.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
This one is strong ooo...
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, people are going through hard times in Nigeria, so anything from the celestial realms, sky or from the Heavens will often draw people's attention who are desperately looking for succor from poverty induced by the useless criminals in Abuja led by a philistine in Aso Rock whose government is tainted with blood shocked
sad
All this big big grammar,just to indicate buhari as our major problem in this sh!t hole?
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by PoTTV: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
We watch too many movies lol
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Dpundict: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
After all the wonders my ondo landlord/landlady are diab*******y performing here, nothing is impossible in that state. I come in peace but I am tired.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Clickme: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
They would not have torn the white cloths but They would have preserved it in the area its felt on the ground for Tourism purpose in Ondo State so that the generation to come will have something to see, hear and tell about it. And again if it is a white man lands, then Tourism purpose would have been achieved. It is well
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Picker28: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
From an airplane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba / Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio / Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.