Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! (1022 Views)

I Miss Nairaland Forum Games / Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2007
Due to the previous and should be forgotten episode that occurred during the last Miss Nairaland, I have decided to re-propose the pageant by taking into considerations the following points suggested by some members:

More judges. (2 female - 2 males + the organizer)
- In case there should be an equal vote by both parties, the organizer can act as the 5th judge.

Different stages e.g. semifinal, final,
- This implies there shall be a different thread for every stage.

The members vote the girls/boys who shall move to the next stage
- The judges however shall be the ones to decide whenever two or more girls have the same number of votes.

The first contest can have any number of girls/boys
- But the number of those who shall move forward will be fixed. The judges shall decide the number.

The results shall be displayed only at the end of the stage.
- As to avoid any irregularities, the poll results won't be displayed until the end.

Your personal preference should remain a secret.
- You can make comments about the girls/boys, but be smart as well to keep your vote to yourself.

The judges' identity shall remain a secret.
- Please judges, don't tell anyone who you are as to avoid any sort of corruption.

The contestants should please add these infos to their pictures:
- Online name
- Dreams
- Platform (what you stand for)
- The judges shall check your posts and search for the ones that make more sense. These potst will be posted along with your picture and personal info.  Beauty is vain without brains.

If you have more suggestions, please write them down.

The girls/boys who want to contest shouldn't post their pics on this thread but rather send them to my e-mail box.

I beg the members to co-operate as to make the pageant a fun and pleasant one for all of us!
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by rasulua(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
Am with u my man,
i wana be a judge'plz
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by wifeypenth(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
Whoeva ur judges are they shouldnt be made public. Until afta.
Rasul u again!
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
wifeypenth:

Whoeva your judges are they shouldnt be made public. Until after.
Rasul u again!

I'll add that immediately to the rules!
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by wifeypenth(f): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
thanx
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by mrferlie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
another white elephant project!! dont you learn from history?
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
mr ferlie:

another white elephant project!! don't you learn from history?

The rules stated below are the evidence of my lesson!
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by k0be: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
miss nairaland  grin  shocked grin  shocked
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by mukina2: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2007
have you received my pics tongue
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by rasulua(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2007
My wifey am back, here do u think he cnt choose me,
@ poster
show her u cn
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2007
mukina2:

have you received my pics tongue

I recieved the pics from an old woman. I just deleted them. They weren't even worth it.
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by mukina2: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2007
cry this is not fair o grin
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by bluesky4(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
hopefully this one will be better than the last one undecided

mukina, i hope ur contesting grin
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by mukina2: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
Blue-sky you don come again o grin

i am contesting grin dont mind michelle . i already sent her my pix cheesy
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2007
blue-sky:

hopefully this one will be better than the last one undecided

mukina, i hope your contesting grin

1. I hope so too.

2. I am sorry but Mukina2's pictures were brutally thrown into the durstbin because they were too ugly!
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by redwoman(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
I would like to be a judge

redwoman
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by mukina2: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
I am going to get my hubby and we shall contest . me and him grin

by force angry tongue Michelle stop hating na grin
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2007
I dey sorry but your hubby can't contest.

Even if i never see am I know for sure he go ugly!
Re: Mr & Miss Nairaland: Contestants And Judges Needed! by Seun(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2007
Okay, this competition is closed.

(1)

Think Again / Check Out This Very Simple Brain Exercise / Come In And Try This Keypad Game - Just For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.