Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Does Maya 2012 Have Serious Bugs? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Does Maya 2012 Have Serious Bugs? (1912 Views)

How Can I Get Animation Training Course On Maya Or Any Other / Please, I Heard Maya And 3ds Max Are Better Than Cinema 4d...how True Is That?? / Maya And 3dMax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Maya 2012 Have Serious Bugs? by melvi: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello,

I wanted to ask if Maya 2012 has serious bugs especially with dynamics simulation,ncloth,particles and modelling,among others.Is it worth getting over 2011??
Re: Does Maya 2012 Have Serious Bugs? by OKX(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
simply put, its worth getting if u can afford it!

all of the kinks of 2011 have been improved (going by the announcements) but its still fairly new, so its still early days.
too soon to give final verdict, but it has great reviews and awesome new features!

check em out for yourself at autodesks 'the area'.
Re: Does Maya 2012 Have Serious Bugs? by melvi: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
I asked some guys at the The Area's Forums and the feedback I am getting are negative.That even after using the hotfix 2 from the Autodesk website.They have been no improvements.

So you are not having any problems with it?
Re: Does Maya 2012 Have Serious Bugs? by OKX(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
wot r they saying are d specific areas of challenge?
were all d reviews negative?

i have quit using pirated software and cant afford 3500 usd at d moment.
i hope 2 upgrade from my 2011 version for about half d price as soon as i can.

my research has given me no cause to hesitate.

(1) (Reply)

hidden / GRAPHIC DESIGNERS Guru....check Out Some Logos I Made With Corel..!!!! / See The Artistic Portrait Of The Obamas By A Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.