Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Help!! Aimtoget.com Trying To Swindle Me Of N29,870 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! Aimtoget.com Trying To Swindle Me Of N29,870 (324 Views)

Police Inspector Dismissed Over N29.8M Theft, Three Other Officers Demoted / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Aimtoget.com Trying To Swindle Me Of N29,870 by Subzydon(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
I did an airtime to cash conversion on the 27th of October 2021 and when I withdrew to my bank it showed successful on their app but till date I haven't been credited I have made several complaints at first they said it was successful and that it was from my bank. I contacted my bank and after their investigation it was revealed that there was no such transaction on my account. The next day they tried the same thing I also withdrew but they did the same thing but this time they couldn't say it was my bank because I used to different banks and none reflected. They hastily credited that one after 48 hrs coz it was very obvious they didn't send the money. Each time I send a message sometimes they read and don't reply when they do they'll say a reminder has been sent to the team in charge and they're awaiting feedback.
It's obvious they don't wanna pay me my money. Please who knows the body in charge of licensing such apps in Nigeria, are they still under NCC. Please how do I go about it.
Re: Help!! Aimtoget.com Trying To Swindle Me Of N29,870 by Boogyman557: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Help!! Aimtoget.com Trying To Swindle Me Of N29,870 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
aimtoget na confirmed scammer
Subzydon:
I did an airtime to cash conversion on the 27th of October 2021 and when I withdrew to my bank it showed successful on their app but till date I haven't been credited I have made several complaints at first they said it was successful and that it was from my bank. I contacted my bank and after their investigation it was revealed that there was no such transaction on my account. The next day they tried the same thing I also withdrew but they did the same thing but this time they couldn't say it was my bank because I used to different banks and none reflected. They hastily credited that one after 48 hrs coz it was very obvious they didn't send the money. Each time I send a message sometimes they read and don't reply when they do they'll say a reminder has been sent to the team in charge and they're awaiting feedback.
It's obvious they don't wanna pay me my money. Please who knows the body in charge of licensing such apps in Nigeria, are they still under NCC. Please how do I go about it.
Re: Help!! Aimtoget.com Trying To Swindle Me Of N29,870 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Which kind unknown platform una dey put money into?Yahoo tech boys are now creating apps to defraud people.

(1) (Reply)

Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) / Delta School Teacher Beaten To Death By A Student For Flogging His Sister / EFCC Declares MBA Forex Founder, Maxwell Odum Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.