Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

When Naija Was Nigeria (picture) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Naija Was Nigeria (picture) (1029 Views)

Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture) / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Naija Was Nigeria (picture) by KingMack(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jus imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: When Naija Was Nigeria (picture) by psucc(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
That was ancient of days! Please how much is it now?
Re: When Naija Was Nigeria (picture) by Slimdaddy4(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Good day sir am sorry for coming into your Dm and am sorry for bringing this to you. I got a message for an interview today from flour mills company Apapa Lagos where I submitted my CV online some months ago to come for an interview tomorrow by 2pm, though I also stay in Lagos but my place is a bit far to Apapa I live in Epe. My problem now is transport fare sir, I have nothing on me now to get there tomorrow, I haven't been working for months now. Please sir I beg you, this is an opportunity I can't afford to miss cos I don't when another will come knocking on my door, I understand you don't know me from anywhere and you don't owe me anything and I also don't want you to see me as a random begger on the Internet. Please sir anything you can assist me with even if to take me there first to meet up I know I will find my way back home tomorrow. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / How Much Will I Need To Relocate To Canada, UK Or US / I Promised Now You Can Have It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.