Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me (605 Views)

Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her / Here Is The Quality Of Showline Gsd I Wanted / Nita is growing just as i wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by mydivinely: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
I met this girl, she was always hanging around with Guys, that made me to stay far from her, but not quite long her frind came, i am madly in love with her friend she’s still young, beautiful n sexy, however not always Accessible so i approached her once ( she was together with her friend) we gisted a while i then requested for her contact she said i should give her mine instead, i did but she refuse calling for almost 2weeks, i then approached the other one that she should tell her friend to call me please. i noticed she wasnt happy, she gave me hers instead and we started chatting as i speak now we hav become so intimate Although i havnt asked her out, but we call each other lovely names
So today i met the friend whom i love and she gave me her contact. i chatted her up but the other one is angry, I never loved her, i only wanted her to be a channel to get her friend,
what will I do??
Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by Eife(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Question angry

1 Like

Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by slimjohn2k5: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
You must be below 16

1 Like

Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by Bezalel100(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
You must be below 16
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ���
Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by Foodqueen(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Is she your pet

1 Like

Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by mydivinely: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Foodqueen:
Is she your pet

help me out plz
Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by luwiizy(m): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Come and see me in my office
Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by kukoyi1mietra: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
okay
Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Which of them be animal?

1 Like

Re: Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me by xana101: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Have the two.

(1) (Reply)

Siberian Husky Available In Lagos For An Affordable Price / Grasscutter For Farming. / This Thread Is For The Best *BOERBOEL DOG DEALS* In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.