Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked (1375 Views)

Excellently Furnished And Finished 3 Bedroom Apartments For Rent In Ikoyi, Lagos / Half Plot Of Land In Opebi @ N25m Asking / Fully Furnished And Serviced 2 Bedroom Flat At Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by Topshop: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hi, I'm looking to sell off my shop in Opebi, it's a kids store and it's fully furnished. You can either take up the place alone or the entire stock and fittings in the shop. If you are interested, pls call 08160853299.
Re: Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by Topshop: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
I have 18 months left on my rent. The rent is very reasonable.
Re: Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by mark90: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2011
what is the problem with the shop, why are you selling it, and how much is the rent per 1yr, If you are sure and you tell me the trute i can check it up with you tomorrow today.
or mail me for mail information. markebel35@yahoo.com
Re: Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by Olu2la(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2011
Greetings,

Where in Opebi is this shop located and what's the size of the shop?

How much is it going for?

Kindly reply ASAP as I'd like to inspect it today.
Re: Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by Topshop: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2011
Sorry for replying back late. The shop is just behind Chicken Republic, in Osho street. It's one of the shops in the shoping complex. I'm letting the shop go as i don't have anybody to help me manage it since i'm rellocating abroad.
It's 300k per year. You can either rent only the shop or you can buy the stock with it. Thanks
Topshop.

Re: Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by tolupopper: 2:28am On Nov 09, 2011
do u still have the shop please i need it.
Re: Shop To Rent In Opebi Fully Furnished And Stocked by Topshop: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hi,

Yes, i do but i have taken down the fittings. They are still available incase you want to buy them.

Thanks Call us on 08160853299.

(1) (Reply)

Landed Properties For Sale In Abuja Area And Oko-ogba,benin City / A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Oluyole Ibadan. / 3 Bedroom New Building At William Elliot Estate Oko-oba 400k P.a Up,down 350k P.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.