Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche (313 Views)

I Need An Experienced Article Writer / Experienced Article Writers Needed / I Need Experienced Article Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by kissinggourami: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
The available project is mostly on soccer - all types.

I need a writer that's able to deliver an average of 2000 words within 24hours from the time the topic is given. Minimum word count weekly is 4000 words (2-3 articles)

Pay rate: N2.5/word. After the client's editor reviews the article, every single approved word will be paid for

I'll give topics with instructions. Instructions contain the intent, structure and word count of the article. It is imperative that the article's intent and structure is followed. There's no compromise on this part please.

I'll send samples of accepted articles as guide to show what is expected.

Side note: You'll be required to write a sample article on a given topic. There's no guarantee you'll be paid for it.

I'll pick an available topic for you to write on. If you deliver on time and the topic is still available on the board (other writers are picking topics daily), I'll submit to the client. If it is accepted, then you'll be paid for this as your first job for November.

Send an email to krazywriterz@gmail.com

Please if you don't have experience writing about sports, especially soccer, allow those with the necessary skills to get noticed.
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by GodsLove444: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Am all here for you wink wink
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by AmeLonRo(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Do you want to know how to write well?

See my simple tips here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_tLIXMFjHc
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by kissinggourami: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2021
MdNice1:

This is another scammer on the loose! Name: Philip Farm

@MdNice1. The article was not accepted by the client. The copyright of the article is 100% yours. Do with it as you seem fit.

Use a certified Plagiarism checker. If you find your article published anywhere, please report the page as it wasn't from the client. Your article does not meet up to the standard of the client. Rejection is normal in the world of article writing. Rise above it and take corrections.

A client is not at your mercy to accept whatever you write, just because you wrote it. I wish you the best in your future writing endeavours
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here, Let's Do Business / Business Marketer For An E-commerce Company In Lagos Island 130k / Vacancy For Hospital Radiographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.