Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility (955 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Difference Between Low Sperm Count And Low Sperm Motility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Ajakaiye83: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Folks, pls I need your advice.
I have been diagnosed of low sperm motility.
Can I use ferilaid and manix?

Anyone who has used both drugs before pls help out.
Thanks
My motitioty is 20%
Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Jeon(f): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks
My motitioty is 20%

Wetin cause am for you?

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Jeon(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks
My motitioty is 20%

Try those foods

Fish
Whole milk
Fruits and vegetables
Walnuts.

Take these medications
Vitamin c and D
Zinc
D-aspartic acid (D-AA

And you should also inform ur doctor and visit the medical site for proper check up. And also avoid smoking.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Gummygummy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Manix and fertilaid is fine. If you can, please add Motility boost, Zinc 50mg and vitamin c 1000mg.
In a month or two, you’ll see a significant difference after a semen analysis test.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by frozen70(f): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks
My motitioty is 20%

You don't self treat such without finding out what has caused it

Check your lifestyle, do you frequently mastubate

Do you wear boxers constantly especially to sleep

Do you take alcohol regularly

Do you just live your life without an exercise

Find out from doctor what drug to take then look into the things I mentioned

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Ajakaiye83: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
No o I dont so wny of such.
I had staph infection which I thought reducedmy motility
Thanks Dow your inputs
Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Ajakaiye83: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Gummygummy:
Manix and fertilaid is fine. If you can, please add Motility boost, Zinc 50mg and vitamin c 1000mg.
In a month or two, you’ll see a significant difference after a sperm analysis.
Thank you
Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Ajakaiye83: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:

Try those foods

Fish
Whole milk
Fruits and vegetables
Walnuts.

Take these medications
Vitamin c and D
Zinc
Thank you.
I think all the vitamins already in ferilaid
D-aspartic acid (D-AA

And you should also inform ur doctor and visit the medical site for proper check up. And also avoid smoking.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Mleeperbother: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks
My motitioty is 20%
All these for what?
No be must to born pikin. Nothing special about them. Redirect your energy to other things.
Re: Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility by Ajakaiye83: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mleeperbother:

All these for what?
No be must to born pikin. Nothing special about them. Redirect your energy to other things.
I guess you were still a young person without plans to marry or let me say you are celibate.or just dont know what to say.
God have mercy on your soul

(1) (Reply)

Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? / What Happened In My Niece's School / Juvenile Deliquencies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.