Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man (532 Views)

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Singer, Patoranking Looks Dapper In New Photo / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man by Lindalilian: 3:28am On Nov 11, 2021
On the 10th of November, a Nigerian man took to the bluebird app to sing Patoranking’s praises after he blessed his pocket with hard currency.
In the clip that surfaced online, Patoranking was featured getting ready for a football match. As luck would have it, the man met him and Pato gave him two $100 bills (#120,000).

According to him, he had not a dime in his pocket and was wondering how he will survive these hard SAPA times before meeting Patoranking. The man took to Twitter to thank Patoranking and shower him with praises.

His appreciation would have been accepted by Netizens if he didn’t throw shade at other Nigerian artists. According to him, he wishes Patoranking’s colleagues- Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Burna boy– could emulate what Patoranking did and go about giving random people money.

Watch the video;

https://bazeinfo.com/man-throws-shade-at-other-nigerian-artists-after-patoranking-gave-him-dollars/

Re: How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Patoranking was once a street guy like him,he even sold rat poison on the street to put food on his table and he hustle harder to be where he is today. He knows what it means to be broke .
Re: How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man by Mrniceguy007: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2021
cool
Re: How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2021
That's nice of him,may God bless him.
Re: How Singer Patoranking Blessed My Pocket With Dollars When I Had Nothing— Man by Conwarden: 6:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Lindalilian:
On the 10th of November, a Nigerian man took to the bluebird app to sing Patoranking’s praises after he blessed his pocket with hard currency.
In the clip that surfaced online, Patoranking was featured getting ready for a football match. As luck would have it, the man met him and Pato gave him two $100 bills (#120,000).

According to him, he had not a dime in his pocket and was wondering how he will survive these hard SAPA times before meeting Patoranking. The man took to Twitter to thank Patoranking and shower him with praises.

His appreciation would have been accepted by Netizens if he didn’t throw shade at other Nigerian artists. According to him, he wishes Patoranking’s colleagues- Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Burna boy– could emulate what Patoranking did and go about giving random people money.

Watch the video;

https://bazeinfo.com/man-throws-shade-at-other-nigerian-artists-after-patoranking-gave-him-dollars/

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

(1) (Reply)

Teju Baby Face Dragged Over His Comment On Pasuma / Wizkid 02: Watch Full Highlight Of Day 02 Of London 02 Arena Sold Out Concert / Alexx Ekubo - 'Nwoke soft'(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.