Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,383 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Npower: What Account Validity Means - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: What Account Validity Means (11680 Views)

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: What Account Validity Means by ezenwaez(m): 5:52am On Nov 11, 2021
If you got the message to submit additional account details because your account details have not been validated, it simply means there is a disparity between your actual banking details, and the banking details an N-Power Batch C Volunteer supplied to Npower.

What I mean is that for instance if your account name is John Allen Doe, and you when entering your account details you entered the wrong account name say Allen Doe John your account will not be validated and you will not receive stipend.

In addition to that, if your BVN number being supplied to Npower during registration is different from your regular BVN number, or there was a slight error on your BVN number and because you were inputting it in a hurry you omitted a number, your account will be difficult to validate and you will not be paid.

Lastly if your account number is different from your regular account number, probably an N-Power Batch C Volunteer made a mistake by omission, you will not be paid.

If you feel you are having this issue or in a state of doubt or confused just send all your banking details to Npower via Npower dedicated phone numbers 092203102, 018888148 or send an email to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng email heading should be "Account Details" then the body of your email should include your Npower ID and all your bank account credentials, please take note, do not send your ATM PIN as this is not required.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-what-account-validity-means.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by benuejosh: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Make them hurry pay N-power. Some borrowed money to be going to their PPA hoping when N-POWER pays, they will settle their debts. I hope the pay comes quickly for them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by EmperorTolson: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Who send you?
Liar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by samuel051: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Holy gram
Waiting for more 30k poor of d poorest south south almajirirs to quote me so I can finish them..
WTF man..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by EmperorTolson: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Honestly, let the N-Power bullshit rest. It's getting too much.
Especially, most of the update are not helpful, they're just abnormal things from N-Power side.
How is the meaning of validity helpful to any N-Power beneficiary other than its grammatical meaning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by Elan83(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Ezeweaz has simply told d beneficiaries that no payment 4 them & my advice is for them to stop wasting d little cash dey have going to any ppa! It's clear now that they're playing & scamming d youths, 99,% of d beneficiaries bvn were provided initially but npower disorganized everything & it became invalid, now you are saying again that someone whose name Is John Christopher can not b paid if it shows Christopher John, what's d difference? Abeg mek una park well jor, all d npower volunteers in my area has even lost confidence & interest in you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by cassidy1996(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Elan83:
Ezeweaz has simply told d beneficiaries that no payment 4 them & my advice is for them to stop wasting d little cash dey have going to any ppa! It's clear now that they're playing & scamming d youths, 99,% of d beneficiaries bvn were provided initially but npower disorganized everything & it became invalid, now you are saying again that someone whose name Is John Christopher can not b paid if it shows Christopher John, what's d difference? Abeg mek una park well jor, all d npower volunteers in my area has even lost confidence & interest in you
thank you my brother
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
ezenwaez:
If you got the message to submit additional account details because your account details have not been validated, it simply means there is a disparity between your actual banking details, and the banking details an N-Power Batch C Volunteer supplied to Npower.

What I mean is that for instance if your account name is John Allen Doe, and you when entering your account details you entered the wrong account name say Allen Doe John your account will not be validated and you will not receive stipend.

In addition to that, if your BVN number being supplied to Npower during registration is different from your regular BVN number, or there was a slight error on your BVN number and because you were inputting it in a hurry you omitted a number, your account will be difficult to validate and you will not be paid.

Lastly if your account number is different from your regular account number, probably an N-Power Batch C Volunteer made a mistake by omission, you will not be paid.

If you feel you are having this issue or in a state of doubt or confused just send all your banking details to Npower via Npower dedicated phone numbers 092203102, 018888148 or send an email to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng email heading should be "Account Details" then the body of your email should include your Npower ID and all your bank account credentials, please take note, do not send your ATM PIN as this is not required.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-what-account-validity-means.html?m=1
my portal hasn't changed to processing, it's still on pending. What happened?
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by ETIIKO: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please what does this means, I went to bank yesterday. I was told that there's no money in my account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations to the applicants.
Invest your money wisely.
Say no to any uncertain 10 odds or 3 direct.

We Rise.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by RotrEmmanuel: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
samuel051:
Daft Kee ur papa there,he no go open one thread just like epl,nysc and other progmme just to drop and discuss update of d dead Nlazy.. lazy yoot..I sure say ur papa and mama dey wait stipends as beneficiaries,.families of SIMPlified 30k poor or d poorest beneficiaries..fhuk outta hia.. WTF man.
Short of words grin cheesy
Wetin small Jason carry, wetin u throw am undecided
Well, na him look for ur wahala begin dey quote u sha,
But next time,Take am easy,
We have rules governing this forum biko.
Let's all live like brothers and sisters.
One Love ❤

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by TempUser: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin Eni je! In fact, eni mumi ero grin

Npower wey u dey do wey them go work for a few months and then back to square 1

1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by Juanmike(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is becoming embarrassing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by Bashnigga(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
ETIIKO:
Please what does this means, I went to bank yesterday. I was told that there's no money in my account.
Cos they've not put anything inside na grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by tradepunter: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mean crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Una no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by youngreezy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Funny enough i dont know anything about this npower,make person explain am for me na....na buhari abi na seun get am?and wetin d thing dy all about?
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by iezeiyida(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ez
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by iezeiyida(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ezenwaez, so many beneficiaries BVN validity show ''invalid''. I wonder what that means undecided
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by rave1040: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Okay good
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by madukaanaya(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
samuel051:
Daft Kee ur papa there,he no go open one thread just like epl,nysc and other progmme just to drop and discuss update of d dead Nlazy.. lazy yoot..I sure say ur papa and mama dey wait stipends as beneficiaries,.families of SIMPlified 30k poor or d poorest beneficiaries..fhuk outta hia.. WTF man.
mynd 44, lalasclala abuse, intimidating a nairalander including derailing thread.
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by Iliyasdass(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Who send you?
Liar

Na over sabi dey worry the guy...

1 Like

Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by MVLOX(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Npower with their audio payment
Re: Npower: What Account Validity Means by Ezedon(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. / IFFCO Group Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (6 Positions) / Should He Take The Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.