Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child (46842 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
F
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Ladycewhy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's good they keep their toxicity with each other.

If they separate, two more lives will be woven into this mess.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by tutudesz: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good luck to them... Let's see who kills the other first!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by ekitimanalways(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a psychopathic family. No one needs to interfere
cheesy
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by ominilongest(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
what

did

I

just

read

.....e

pain

m

e

e

e

I

c

o

v

e

r

a

l

l

t

h

e

s

p

a

c

e

m

o

v

e

r

t

h

e

m

o

o

o

n
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is madness
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by merits(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
cry
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
fasho01:
Nonsense and vow
Don't mind him.
His clinging to a useless vow made by men for men..

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
davillian:

I don't really care even if she likes let her open your head with a hammer it's Yiu guys business.....
My own concern are the kids in that toxic home that Yiu guys would transfer your stupidity into thier life to become problem to other people
Your first paragraph strong no be small..
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by zedman1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Once knew a couple like this.... My neighbors actually. You dare not come between them when they're fighting, they'll gang up against you. Unfortunately, both of them are dead now - wife killed the husband, children and finally herself..... True story.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Lovenorth: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Useless+useless= very useless. The man would always need a useless woman like himself, so he made a good decision

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Very cute. Congrats
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by merits(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
ominilongest:
what

did

I

just

read

.....e

pain

m

e

e

e

I

c

o

v

e

r

a

l

l

t

h

e

s

p

a

c

e

m

o

v

e

r

t

h

e

m

o

o

o

n

something dey worry your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by SATANlST: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
a useless and brainless simp is what you are
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by OBALOLA55(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
WE HAVE SO MANY SIMPle MEN IN THIS COUNTRY angry
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by TheVictorious(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Lmao,

Two werey, this man is dining with the devil and using a short spoon.

Slit your throat? Na bokoharam?

And you still dey wait for the final blow

He's not using short spoon bro. He's using the same spoon with the devil he's dining with.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tragedy waiting to happen
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Mvena(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ahn

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by gsparks01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
if y'all are active on twitter you'd know that that's a troll and he made up the story for engagement
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Folakzm:
You took oath abi? Till one of you finally kill each other.

He took an oath to die
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by ceej(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
She will soon kill you the next time you guys fight.woman slash your throat you never japa!!!..Asinwin!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by easynett(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdullahi45:

Exactly my thoughts, they are better off separated than together. The man is hallucinating!

Exactly
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by 001spice: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a psychopathic family. No one needs to interfere
they are both mad. If I read it again then it will seems like am going them in thier madness
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Jonwesley(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
A time bomb should be detonated now, or one would not live to tell the real story. My piece.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by seanjy4konji: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
kwantinue...

you cant sleep with both eyes closed with a cheat as a wife...the dick might tell her to kill you while u sleep man....

no u cant,
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by PlaysNigeria: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Imagine the kind of kids this family will produce, and they will come out and wag tongues about the children of nowadays. Smh sad pitiful!

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by anambraamaka: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
What a SIMPle man
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Hayee(f): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
I can now see that men actually don't want peace of mind cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Hayee(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
seanjy4konji:
kwantinue...

you cant sleep with both eyes closed with a cheat as a wife...the dick might tell her to kill you while u sleep man....

no u cant,
so the man was innocent cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Really?? Know na jaapaa sure pass when I see una two for road....bandits on d loose grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.