Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 (1462 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 by McRobs: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Are you an N-Power beneficiary? If yes, there is good news for you!

The Federal Government has started paying N-Power Batch C1 beneficiaries but some are having issues with their accounts.

If you fall within this category, don’t despair for all hope is not lost.

If your dashboard is showing the account is not validated, you can resolve the issue immediately by calling 092203102 or 018888148 to resolve the problem.

It’s as simple as that!
Goodluck!

https://brookinfo.com/npower-batch-c1-how-to-validate-your-account-to-be-credited/

Re: Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 by JavaScript90: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2021
OK
Re: Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 by Udoboss(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
OK

I called they said I should not worry
Re: Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 by Lorayne(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Udoboss:

I called they said I should not worry
Did you give dem your details?
Re: Npower Batch C1: How To Validate Your Account To Be Credited N-power Batch C1 by Udoboss(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lorayne:

Did you give dem your details?

They didn't ask

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Supplementary Recruitment Exercise Registration Portal Open / Dd Sunlola Initiative Interview / How Far Is This Place To VI Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.