Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What I Received In My Dm Last Night - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Received In My Dm Last Night (1657 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / 1.01m Passport Applications Received In 2018, Says NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Like wow, I repeat wow.

This is what m
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by OBALOLA55(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2021
BIN HARI angry
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by appishani1(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
If you help her now, tomorrow they will arrest you and tag you human trafficker.
And she will narrate how you deceive her from Nigeria bla bla bla and everybody will believe her. Ohh God.
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by iamtardey: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2021
when you see soldiers smile it's a good sign..
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by MRDEE01: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
ok
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by chatinent: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021

Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by ifytrik(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2021
When you are born in country that has nothing else to offer except poverty and banditry, hmmmmm may God help us in this country.
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Nonexisting: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Coldie:
Like wow, I repeat wow.

This is what somebody sent me, the level she’s willing to go is too extreme, and she’s from Benin/Delta region.

Now u know how human trafficking happens, not all of the girls caught are innocent, some of them just blame the person in charge just to get off.
She is from Edo, what did you expect? Did you expect her to ask that you send her abroad to become a nun? She is from Edo so it is what it is.

1 Share

Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
appishani1:
If you help her now, tomorrow they will arrest you and tag you human trafficker.
And she will narrate how you deceive her from Nigeria bla bla bla and everybody will believe her. Ohh God.
I tire and I surprise
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
ifytrik:
When you are born in country that has nothing else to offer except poverty and banditry, hmmmmm may God help us in this country.
I was never suffering in Nigeria. Nigeria is a very nice to be only issue is insecurity
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BIN HARI angry
Osibande
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021
C'mon man you mustn't post it..

1 Like

Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by appishani1(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2021
ifytrik:
You still want to believe the government on this stupid and senseless thing this girl wrote?
Must guys blame everything on the government?
Yes the government is corrupt, but how is that an excuse for her to become a sex slave in another man's land? Did you know there are many girls like her who are American citizens? Haba receive sense abeg Mr blammer.

1 Like

Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Amanee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Poverty mentality and desperation, very bad combo

1 Like

Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Hintona(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is illegal

Anyway she's an adult, whatever she does with her body is not my business.
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Although IBO people are mostly promiscuous . but then there's poverty in the land undecided
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
ZINIX:
Although IBO people are mostly promiscuous . but then there's poverty in the land undecided
Shut up this thread is not for empty heads like u
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hintona:
This is illegal

Anyway she's an adult, whatever she does with her body is not my business.
Illegal how
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bro please help her if you can... Nigeria is not what it is since you left...

There is hunger and depression in the land its just fvcking crazy here bro.
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Coldie:

Shut up this thread is not for empty heads like u
So to you everyone here is your mate ? I don't blame you data and smartphones became cheap . don't worry you'll get cold first till you die angry
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2021
ZINIX:

So to you everyone here is your mate ? I don't blame you data and smartphones became cheap . don't worry you'll get cold first till you die angry
Na internet cause am na, thanks to internet one Miscreant somewhere using an android phone will be calling others cheat phone and data users.
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Zinix free that mad coldie jare time wen we still dey street na primary school him dey that time.
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Differentiate:
Zinix free that mad coldie jare time wen we still dey street na primary school him dey that time.
Bad guy Diff how far nw.? Me don free am aje if to say people dey drop number and location for here nii na people wey we go dey beat na dem go plenty pass. grin
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Differentiate:
Na your only achievement be that na, loud am
Re: What I Received In My Dm Last Night by Coldie(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2021
ZINIX:

Bad guy Diff how far nw.? Me don free am aje if to say people dey drop number and location for here nii na people wey we go dey beat na dem go plenty pass. grin
See person way dae talk na Nairaland cause am

(1) (Reply)

Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic / Been To Libya? Share Your Own Experience / Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos To Detroit- Round Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.