Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices (2034 Views)

Shop For Quality And Affordable Furnitures At Www.rajab.com.ng / A Place To Buy Great Furnitures At Affordable Prices. / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
My cousin sell furnitures at Akobo Ibadan but he got a Job in Jos and he is relocating there, he is selling his furnitures at cheap prices and asked me to help him post here. Kindly patronize my cousin. Ibadan and environs alone because of delivery. Send a DM if interested please

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Still available
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Becalina:

…..
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2021
brainhack:

Hello Beca, Yesterday was month end. I finally realized the problem is me. I keep giving you more time and till now I haven’t provided adequate motivation for you to send it asap but that would change.

What do I need to do to get you really motivated, should I create a trend here or Facebook?
sorry but I don’t understand
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
I don’t need to delete your message, I know I owe you and I will pay you back, I am sorry I just don’t have it now. I haven’t even been paid at work

Please and I deleted messenger because your message almost gave me a heart attack. I promise to Pay your 23k back please just give me a little more time.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2021
brainhack:
please I am begging you in God’s name, just give me a little more time. One last chance please, I am going through some serious financial challenges now
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2021
HaywhyA:
….

Edit your post.

Call me. I have emailed you my number.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2021
brainhack:

Its been too long, don’t make me seem an asshole. Kindly send my Friday latest and edit your post.
I know you have tried enough for me, I deserve whatever you do or say to me here but if I promise you Friday, I would only be lying and would piss you off even more but I promise to pay you back as soon as I can, I will work on it and it won’t pass this month but I can say when exactly. Please and please be a little more patient with me.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
brainhack:

Edit your post.

Call me. I have emailed you my number.
can we talk via email please, I am skeptical about giving you my number, I don’t know if you would paste it on social media, I am really going through some challenges now Andy mental health is not really strong now, I don’t want to end up in the hospital after seeing my number online. Please let’s talk via email. Thank you for understanding
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2021
HaywhyA:
I know you have tried enough for me, I deserve whatever you do or say to me here but if I promise you Friday, I would only be lying and would piss you off even more but I promise to pay you back as soon as I can, I will work on it and it won’t pass this month but I can say when exactly. Please and please be a little more patient with me.

Becky Toyosi Ogundiran, so where is the money you owe me?

Let me jug your memory, you took a small loan 3 years 8 months ago. You told me you had no financial sustenance and you needed to start a small business. In my kindness/stupidity, I gave you this loan but told you explicitly that its a loan, I would expect it back. You swore by God, heaven and earth you would pay it back within a month and you requested for a 10% monthly interest charge, which I refused asking for just the capital I gave you back. You did start the business.

Again this happened 3 years 8 months (4years). In 4 years you have celebrated birthdays, holidays, bought new clothes, sewed new clothes, paid for transportation to different places, paid hospital bills, wedded, everyday you ate & drank, you have painted your house and now you have almost finalized your trip to UK for studies. All this and you still refuse to pay a 20k loan.

You not only spoiled whatever relationship we had friendship-wise, you have also poisoned my mind against grant any form of loan that may benefit the life of any other person. I honestly don’t know what to call, if not plain wickedness.

You ignored the last email I sent to you but I am sure you read and you know how I’m going to go about this.

5 Likes

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
brainhack:

Becky Toyosi Ogundiran, so where is the money you owe me?

Let me jug your memory, you took a small loan 3 years 8 months ago. You told me you had no financial sustenance and you needed to start a small business. In my kindness/stupidity, I gave you this loan but told you explicitly that its a loan, I would expect it back. You swore by God, heaven and earth you would pay it back within a month and you requested for a 10% monthly interest charge, which I refused asking for just the capital I gave you back. You did start the business.

Again this happened 3 years 8 months (4years). In 4 years you have celebrated birthdays, holidays, bought new clothes, sewed new clothes, paid for transportation to different places, paid hospital bills, wedded, everyday you ate & drank, you have painted your house and now you have almost finalized your trip to UK for studies. All this and you still refuse to pay a 20k loan.

You not only spoiled whatever relationship we had friendship-wise, you have also poisoned my mind against grant any form of loan that may benefit the life of any other person. I honestly don’t know what to call, if not plain wickedness.

You ignored the last email I sent to you but I am sure you read and you know how I’m going to go about this.

I will pay what I owe you as soon as I have the money to pay, you can believe what you want but I have been pleading with you to give me a little more time but you have decided to believe I am swimming in money. I promise I will pay you in three weeks. I can’t pay you if I don’t have it and I am certain I will have it in 3 weeks or less. You can either give me till that time or do whatever you want (even if you arrest me today, I won’t pay what I don’t have )
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2022
HaywhyA:

I am certain I will have it in 3 weeks or less.

Don’t miss this deadline for anything, that’s all I’d say.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2022
brainhack:

Don’t miss this deadline for anything, that’s all I’d say.
can I send you half of it on Monday and send you the rest later?
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
HaywhyA:

Have you realized that the entire amount owed has lost half of it value with the passage of time (20k in year 2022 buys a whole lot less that 20k in year 2018)

When exactly would the rest be paid?
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
HaywhyA:

I don’t know what’s happening here but is it 20k you want to split after how many years? Witch! Pay him his money.

You don’t have money but you’re going to the UK for studies. Pray tell, how much is application fee?
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
brainhack:

Have you realized that the entire amount owed has lost half of it value with the passage of time (20k in year 2022 buys a whole lot less that 20k in year 2018)

When exactly would the rest be paid?

You know she’s traveling out, you know her school.

Report her criminal activities to both the school, British border patrol and UK immigration. Attach proof of the loan she has refused to pay. She is a criminal.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:

Don’t split the money. I gave it to you once, I want the whole thing once. You are not doing me any favor by paying what you owe. Even when you pay it, like I said it would have lost half of it value due to passage of time, well that is the cost of associating with you that i have to bear.

I have your pictures, it’s just a matter of time till i get your complete whereabout. With all you have spent within this timeline; you may think you have a grand plan that ensures you won’t pay this debt in full, you’re very mistaken.

You have been unfaithful with little, you should never be trusted with much. In this lifetime if an opportunity ever arises for you to be entrusted with much no matter what it is, even if i’m just a little bit indirectly/remotely in the picture; you will never get it. You know I always keep my word.

You have used up all the grace given to you. I have given you the proverbial long rope - 4years, now you are just about to hang yourself with it. I will get to you suddenly and unexpectedly, whatever I do in the process is on you. Since you refused to pay your debt willingly, that day you shall pay the whole amount with full interest plus all accompanying cost I incur in the process, whether you have or not.

Keep dragging your feet.

1 Like

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
brainhack:

Don’t split the money. I gave it to you once, I want the whole thing once. You are not doing me any favor by paying what you owe. Even when you pay it, like I said it would have lost half of it value due to passage of time, well that is the cost of associating with you that i have to bear.

I have your pictures, it’s just a matter of time till i get your complete whereabout. With all you have spent within this timeline; you may think you have a grand plan that ensures you won’t pay this debt in full, you’re very mistaken.

You have been unfaithful with little, you should never be trusted with much. In this lifetime if an opportunity ever arises for you to be entrusted with much no matter what it is, even if i’m just a little bit indirectly/remotely in the picture; you will never get it. You know I always keep my word.

You have used up all the grace given to you. I have given you the proverbial long rope - 4years, now you are just about to hang yourself with it. I will get to you suddenly and unexpectedly, whatever I do in the process is on you. Since you refused to pay your debt willingly, that day you shall pay the whole amount with full interest plus all accompanying cost I incur in the process, whether you have or not.

Keep dragging your feet.

Ah Enough! What is it sef, if I don’t give you the money, there is absolutely nothing you can do, if you like post my pictures all over the net, I don’t owe anybody any explanation as nobody pays my bills except my husband and he knows all about you and your money. Post the pictures, let your friends that call people names like witch, pay you the money after they are done running their mouths.

Let your creator judge me if I didn’t look for you or your number when I had the money last year, you can’t threaten me, even if we go to court, they will end up with a payment plan, I won’t be jailed for borrowing money.

You don’t need to look for me as I am not missing and not in hiding. I will pay you what I owe because of my Christian virtues not because your ass can do me nothing and I pray I never get to the position to be connected to your favour or whatever it is you are saying.

I will pay you *what I have now * and pay the rest when * i have it*

Either you take it or do your worst.

Be my guest.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nozino:

I don’t know what’s happening here but is it 20k you want to split after how many years? Witch! Pay him his money.

You don’t have money but you’re going to the UK for studies. Pray tell, how much is application fee?
oga sebi you are the one sending me to the UK. Kindly pay for me na, biko since 20k is such a small money and abeg help me add 2k to it so I can buy small beans to cook …anofia
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:

Ah Enough! What is it sef, if I don’t give you the money, there is absolutely nothing you can do
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
brainhack:

Keep dragging your feet.
Seun I don’t know what it is you are going through that is making you threaten me so much, but it’s your money and I will pay you the half I have, and pay the rest after 3 weeks. It’s either we do it this way or I tell my lawyer to reach out to you and we can settle in court but If you go ahead and post my pictures, I will sue you with defamation of character and you will pay. I have informed my lawyer
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by twinskenny(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:

Ah Enough! What is it sef, if I don’t give you the money, there is absolutely nothing you can do, if you like post my pictures all over the net, I don’t owe anybody any explanation as nobody pays my bills except my husband and he knows all about you and your money. Post the pictures, let your friends that call people names like witch, pay you the money after they are done running their mouths.

Let your creator judge me if I didn’t look for you or your number when I had the money last year, you can’t threaten me, even if we go to court, they will end up with a payment plan, I won’t be jailed for borrowing money.

You don’t need to look for me as I am not missing and not in hiding. I will pay you what I owe because of my Christian virtues not because your ass can do me nothing and I pray I never get to the position to be connected to your favour or whatever it is you are saying.

Be my guest.

3 years 20k madam nawaoo and you still have bad words
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
twinskenny:

3 years 20k madam nawaoo and you still have bad words
I lost contact with him, he blocked me the second month because I couldn’t pay back and when I tried to reach him on social media, he blocked me from everything.

However when he unblocked me or something late last year, he liked one of my posts and I saw it and reached out to him immediately but I didn’t have the money then. Why am I now the victim, I borrowed the money and the business I invested it on failed and I pleaded but he blocked me.

Now he is threatening me everywhere and I still begged to pay back. If he wants to take it up now, I am ready, I am so tired of all his threats

Some friends advised me to leave him and not say anything since we didn’t have it in writing that I borrowed money from him but I am not evil even if you people thinks otherwise, I don’t know what he might be going through or why he needs the money so badly but either way, I will pay back when I have it, I don’t manufacture money, I obviously can’t pay what I don’t have.

But I am done with his threats. Maybe we should just take it up legally
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by PaulSilas: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:

Be my guest.

The account number your creditor gave you to pay into disappeared over the years faa grin grin

You can afford a lawyer?? But you cannot pay 20k shocked

Omo ehn. May God prevent us from crossing path with some kin humans.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
PaulSilas:

The account number your creditor gave you to pay into disappeared over the years faa grin grin

oh say what you want. But I have lawyer friends who loves me enough to take it up for free
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
PaulSilas:

oga sebi you were there when he gave me the account number baa, that’s how you know… issokay bro agborodun
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:
I lost contact with him, he blocked me the second month because I couldn’t pay back and when I tried to reach him on social media, he blocked me from everything.

However when he unblocked me or something late last year, he liked one of my posts and I saw it and reached out to him immediately but I didn’t have the money then. Why am I now the victim, I borrowed the money and the business I invested it on failed and I pleaded but he blocked me.

Now he is threatening me everywhere and I still begged to pay back. If he wants to take it up now, I am ready, I am so tired of all his threats

Some friends advised me to leave him and not say anything since we didn’t have it in writing that I borrowed money from him but I am not evil even if you people thinks otherwise, I don’t know what he might be going through or why he needs the money so badly but either way, I will pay back when I have it, I don’t manufacture money, I obviously can’t pay what I don’t have.

HaywhyA:
oga sebi you were there when he gave me the account number baa, that’s how you know… issokay bro agborodun

I blocked you the second month you say? I have screenshots of our conversation 6 months later me reminding you about your debt.

I gave you my account number, but you decided to look for me to pay your debt; you can hear how ridiculous it sounds.

If you were looking for me, you never called, you didn’t hit me up on Facebook (we are connect there but lets say you couldn’t find my Facebook), you didn’t look for me on LinkedIn (let’s assume you don’t have LinkedIn). You have my Nairaland email did you send a message, saying I have your money I have lost your account number?

If you decide not to pay I can’t do anything about it, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by twinskenny(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:

the best thing for you to do right now is to pay him.. even if you have to borrow to do so,... to be sincere he has really tried..

try and put yourself in his shoe.. i hope you get my point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land At MAB Global Karsana Abuja / Affordable 1000sqm,900sqm Residential lands at Lekki Scheme 2 for Sale / Tastefully & New House 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere (pics) For Family People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.