Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time (307 Views)

Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time by Abasiokpon(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
So many people have pray alot and awaits the answers to their prayers but couldnt get one after so many years.
Here, are the reasons;
1. Asking 10 things at a time- numerous wants produces no aid
2. Manners of asking- eg. papa abeg give me big car wey fit pour my enemies water 4 road
3. Mode of asking- you kneel to God for a beta connection(humbleness)
4. Unsecure connection*- you must make sure you connect with God before praying
5. Distraction- eg. Daddy someone is calling you outside
6. Fear- eg. Will God be able to this?
7. Faithlessness- no faith no answer
8. Ranting- praying loudly outside or in the market square
9. Unbiblical prayer request- eg. Father let all of them die this month
10. Unrighteousness- eg. you commit murder finish then you pray for long
The secrets to recieve your answers in a short time is the opposite of the above mentioned
Practice them
* In my next post i will highlight how to secure a connection with God.
mail me for prayers @ my email(the signature in my profile)

1 Like

Re: Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time by yuping(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing I no go hear or see for Africa we can simply says this is an hack.
Re: Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please be careful!
Re: Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time by Abasiokpon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Not an hack, okay? Its just left for you, African will never agree to come out of darkness

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Understand The Fall Of Man Through Adam / Deeper Life Church Impacting Citizens, Not Lowering Standards, Says Kumuyi / Who Is God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.