Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

CBD Oil Helped My Back Problems, Spinal Cord And Ruptured Disks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CBD Oil Helped My Back Problems, Spinal Cord And Ruptured Disks (243 Views)

Intestinal Obstruction And Ruptured Appendicitis / Muhammadu Buhari Hospital Kano Records First Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBD Oil Helped My Back Problems, Spinal Cord And Ruptured Disks by Agbaghe: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
#Disclaimer

The testimonials I'd be sharing on this thread are people's testimonials, sharing how CBD Oil has benefited them in their own words and experiences.

We are careful not to make medical claims or say that CBD Oil will "cure anyone" but it certainly has many beneficial properties and in the long run, our bodies adapt differently.

These are in no way absolute statements, the names and identities of those sharing the testimonies have also been hidden to protect their privacy.

It is always recommended that you do your due diligence.

Research about CBD oil and make sure if you're under the care of a physician and using prescription medication, to let them know whenever beginning any health program, as results may vary.

Without further ado, let's get started.

Find out how CBD Oil can help you and Click Here To Join Our CBD Oil Testimonial Group Today!

CBD Oil Made Me Walk Again After Severe back problems, Ruptured disks, Spinal Cord issues...

Hi Everyone - here is My CBD Story: I was told to start with 5 drops twice a day for 1 week, then 10 drops twice a day for 2 weeks 20 drops (about 1 full dropper) twice a day after that - 1 dropper is a "full dose".

CBD oil works best if you start with a lower dose so your body can adjust to the oil. I am currently in my 2nd week - so I am taking 10 drops.

I have had severe back problems for over 10 years; 5 ruptured disks, 6 disks that were bone on bone (very painful) I was unable to walk and in a wheelchair because of the pain.

I had a “Spinal Cord Stimulator” inserted in my spine on November 21, 2013, which got me out of the wheelchair.

I also have arthritis in my spine and entire back and pelvic area, the arthritis was about to put me back in a wheelchair, I could not walk without severe pain.

When I walked I was bent way over, my Pain Doctor had done all he could do, I’ve had injections, ablations etc.

Because the damage to my back is so extensive I am not a candidate for surgery, the Pain Doctor was stymied; he said unless some “new treatment” was found he had done all he knew to do!

I told him about CBD Oil, he was knowledgeable about CBD and gave me the go-ahead.

I checked with all of my other doctors to be sure CBD Oil would be ok with all of my medications all of them gave me the go-ahead.

Since starting my CBD oil; 2 weeks ago I can walk upright my pain is almost gone, the pain flares up if I try to walk too much and I expect full relief when I am on the “full dose”.

CBD Oil has truly been a “Miracle” for me and I would recommend CBD Oil to everyone!

Find out how CBD Oil can help you and Click Here To Join Our CBD Oil Testimonial Group Today!
Re: CBD Oil Helped My Back Problems, Spinal Cord And Ruptured Disks by Paskalll: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2021
You are right, cbd products can help solve the problem of back pain. But it is very important for people with health problems to find the highest quality CBD products. I suggest you read the reviews of real buyers http://xray-mobile-view.creek.fm/broadcasts/29213 so that you can draw conclusions about how premium quality cbd oil works and where to buy it. With the help of cbd products, you can solve many health problems.

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Olive Oil In The Morning On An Empty Stomach / All You Need To Know About Laparoscopy For Infertility / � How To Improve Your Memory �.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.