Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick (4867 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking / Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology / Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by lereinter(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2021
abdelrahman:
hear the shi.t u said.

U said on the street and every corner

These children here are forced to attend one dumb crusaders which is different.

Liar which crusade did they force them to attend

That sch is where the crusades is held abi

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2021
lereinter:

Oga go and sit down
Oga, go and stand up
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Babinski: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Biodun556:
This is rubbish!

The Muslim Community in Oyo State or rather the duo of Alhaji Ishaq Kunle Sanni and Alhaji Murisiku Siyanbade seem to have an axe to grind with the current Governor of Oyo State and the TESCOM Chairman simply because they are Christians.

I have copied heree below some of the links to their ppublic letters seem to come on a monthly basis complaining about marginalization of Muslims in one area or the others. They have complained about Political Appointments, Posting of Muslim Teachers, Use of Hijab in Schools and anything they can simply lay their hands on to complain. MURIC has also joined them in the game including labelling Governor Makinde as a serial mosque destroyer, divider of Muslims and all sorts of names. In fact I cannot copy all the links to their letters and distribes on social media. Lots of them are on the Inside Oyo website.

While they may have genuine complaints in some cases, the rate at which they complain about everything waters down the importance of their complaints.

There has been a Public response by organizers of the crusade apologizing for visiting a single Community School which is the Sasa School mentioned in the complaint despite the fact that there was no evidence that students were compelled or forced to listen to their team. Curiously the Muslim Community letter claimed several other schools were visited and students compelled to listen to preaching without supporting evidence. Such apparent lies further water down any seriousness that couod be attached to their claims.

My conclusion is to take their cries on social media with a pinch of salt because they apparently have an axe to grind with the Governor for being a Christian.

Some of the links:

https://www.insideoyo.com/oyo-muslim-community-writes-makinde-over-alleged-oppression-by-govt-officials/

https://www.insideoyo.com/ensure-religious-justice-in-your-new-appointment-muslim-community-tells-makinde/

https://www.insideoyo.com/stop-dividing-muslims-muric-warns-makinde-over-plans-to-demolish-olore-iwo-road-mosques/

https://www.insideoyo.com/makinde-is-not-sincere-with-oyo-muslims-he-appointed-1-muslim-as-chairman-out-of-6-muric/

https://www.insideoyo.com/makindes-governing-board-appointment-favours-christians-muric/

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2021
lereinter:

Liar which crusade did they force them to attend

That sch is where the crusades is held abi

nigga do u even read the full story?

Even they have just tender the apologies
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Demigod22: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2021
The inventor of religion is the worst inventor ever. Religion have done harm to our race than good, most people are displaced of their logicality and reasoning because of religion. The illogicality and meaninglessness of life fertiled this religion, leap of faith is just an illusion.
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Imustnottalk: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2021
This person go like violence like their counterparts in North
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Biodun556(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The students were more excited to see white people preaching and perhaps the free bible than paying any attention to what they are saying.

I don't think they were forced to attend.

So you will be happy if you see your child with Ifa scripture giving to him in primary and secondary school
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Danjikanbauchi: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gradually this Yoruba Muslims bastard will destroy south West with their myopic view. We all thought they are liberal untill Buhari government came to power.
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Tobedated(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sowiki:
Contrary to what the majority think, Muslims are the main victims of religious intolerance. I've had many Christians as friends whom I like, and I respect their religious beliefs. But these guys will keep disturbing me, telling me how I'm too good to be a Muslim. One even invited his pastor to come speak with him. I was really victimized by those Christians, they impose their religion on everyone. The other time while we were praying at the mosque, one Christian man came with his microphone saying it's only Jesus that can save. We are victims but no one pays attention to us. Muslim students suffer a lot in public schools. We understand your religion is trash and full of deceit, it's actually a religion for the gullible, yet we respect you and bother you with preachings, but you won't let us be
90% of what u said is true but no that as there are different kind of muslims so is christians some of them are stupid bt some av sense so it unfair to group them all 2get
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Biodun556(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Biodun556(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Validated:
Let the children hear the truth and decide. That is the essence of education

You are only proving that shekau is right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waec Result Is Now Out At Last : / Jamb 2015/2016 Postponed / Registration In Progress: Tuition Free University In Norway, Finland Sweeden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.