Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

It’s Not Easy To Be A Man - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It’s Not Easy To Be A Man (677 Views)

Not easy / Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time / Make $1500 In One Day With This Easy-To-Use Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by Foreign231(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cooking gas : 750 per kg
Fuel ⛽️ is 164naira per litre. The kind heat wey deh occur nowadays, you’ll need up to 1k fuel per day
Generator oil from 1800 as at April is now 2500 now.
Mostly I send my girlfriend to buy foodstuffs at the market so I’m not certain about them food price range.
Almost everything has skyrocketed. Now my question is, as a youth how are we expected to live a comfortable life now that everything is in high rate ? What are the plans for us? Where do we find a job that gives us enough pay so we won’t need to worry about the conditions in Nigeria.
Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by etel124(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
The country don catch fire.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by olar2g(m): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Bro this one pass guy man o :

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by ibechris(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Thank ur God that u are still an unmarried man for now.

As a married man,with 3 children what shall we say.
In fact,I have written off social life so as to coordinate and manage my finances in the next 5years else I may enter my 40's with regrets.

Yes,Nigeria is getting tougher by the day,but we have to find ways to complement the General increase in virtually everything.

This is the time to look inward and invest more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by FunnyDude(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Look for a way to earn in dollars, no matter what.

We go survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by Cyril009(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
FunnyDude:
Look for a way to earn in dollars, no matter what.

We go survive

Bro you get pls be kind to share
Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Whatever YOU do save your money in $ ...naira will soon be useless just like Zimbabwe $
Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by clothingonline(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2022
You must be insane for coming to my page to type rubbish you and who ever send you has failed
Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by Foreign231(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2023
ibechris:
Thank ur God that u are still an unmarried man for now.

As a married man,with 3 children what shall we say.
In fact,I have written off social life so as to coordinate and manage my finances in the next 5years else I may enter my 40's with regrets.

Yes,Nigeria is getting tougher by the day,but we have to find ways to complement the General increase in virtually everything.

This is the time to look inward and invest more.

Hello sir. It’s 2yrs after. How’s Nigeria treating you? My regards to your family

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Easy To Be A Man by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Foreign231:

Hello sir. It’s 2yrs after. How’s Nigeria treating you? My regards to your family

It has not been easy at all but I am pushing positively harder.

In recent past,i have weighed my financial life,analysed and i had to pat myself on the back that I have done well even when the govt keeps dragging people down.

I just finished my children fees on Wednesday and I thank God for everything.

Still looking inward never the less.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / Types Of Charcoal / Best Investments Plans To Consider In 2022!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.