Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Demon Called Deception - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Demon Called Deception (255 Views)

Bisi Kazeem: A Demon As A Spokes Person Of Federal Road Safety Corps. / Opportunity To Become The Latest YORUBA DEMON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Demon Called Deception by Oluwadrey44(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bet9ja!! I said it in my last post about my addiction with this demonic shit,but I guess my country people are not ready to learn from mistake.this is exactly where I was wrecked about a month ago,still yet some niggas won’t give up.
This is someone that has lost it all and unable to go home until the cashier will decides it’s time to close the shop at night,sometimes when I’m in that shop my old tormentor will come knocking,play you’ll win says “DECEPTION”,play it’s your money nobody own it but you says “ARROGANCE ”,if You lost you’ll surely get it back you got a good paying job says “PRIDE”
All in all it always ends in tears and agony!
I really wish something can can save Nigeria youths who’re addicted to this demon,if not things will really get out of hand in the near future.
I the congregator says i played this thing for over 8yrs wasting money and my precious time...I was chasing my loss,but I found out that you can never chase your loss else you’ll keep getting hurt more and more,the best thing is just pray to God and be determined and find something to do with your two hands which the true God has given you.
It’s just so sad to see people getting ripped of by this demon,what I went through over the years I pray no one ever go through it,there was a time I started to read a lot of novel “TERRY MY DAUGHTER “ by George McGovern that can get me out of depression but it never worked. Thanks to Copenhagen on a chilly Saturday night for making me loss 120k in one night,just one game it was then I know I’ve to really stop if I want to live,I was trouble and always sad all day,Saturday morning you wake up and you book the odds you feel yes this is a winning ticket,but when it’s around 4pm you realize that you’re deceiving yourself already counting loss.

May God help anyone who’s addicted to this demon called bet9ja amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend / Plant Head Manager / Please What Can I Use For Goloria That Affect Mme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.