Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone (1460 Views)

Cyber Asset Recovery Helped Me Recovered My Lost Bitcoin Fortune / A Man Explains How He Recovered His Stolen Phone From An Armed Robber / How I Recovered My Phone From The Lion's Den!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by 4Comrade(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
on the 29 of aug 2021 4 armed men attack me and demanded my samsung phone & my 40,000 out of fear of being killed i gave it to them i was so angry i told my uncle about the robbery and he too was angry and he promise to help me with every assistance that i need to catch the thieves. Cut the long story short 3 weeks after the incidents he contacted some dss officials (secret police)they call and they told me to send the imei number of the lost phones to this num: 08143490010 which i did according to them they will track the stolen phone wherever it is through the imei number and the thieves will be caught but before they begin the job i have to pay 18,000 naira which they refer to as mobilisation fee my uncle told them he will send the money to them one of the dss official gave him his bank account number and my uncle quickly transfered the money to his account 3 weeks later the DSS officials call me wit this num: 08143490010 to say that d thieves have been caught. U can get yours too call them wit d numb.
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by lifenija: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by lifenija: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
After two thread of pone tracker d third one is about u being Robbed n bla bla

guy u dey learn

shey d name nah still mark Williams? hmm mumu

1 Like

Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by house10s: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
wink
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by slimjohn2k5: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
It is true the police have a system for tracking stolen phones but is not worth going to them for help.

They will collect so much from u, especially when they know the phone value.

I better let the phone go than enter police matter
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by azadus18: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
No Dss official will ask you to send money directly to their acct

3 Likes

Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by samuel051: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Holy gram
This one na amateur scammer
Wtf man..

2 Likes

Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by tesseract: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Mumu Op, even your English has given you up as an amateur scam artist.
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by dawnomike(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2021
I hope you know that this your post can land you in trouble with the DSS... #Bewise

2 Likes

Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by lifenija: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2021
tesseract:
Mumu Op, even your English has given you up as an amateur scam artist.

soo if d English was correct u will say he is legit shey
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by Tomahawk99(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
DSS tracking a phone for you and demanding 18k mobilization fee?
You be noob you still dey learn, bring another story.
DSS does not track stolen phones for individuals small boy. Except you be Yusuf Buhari or Malami's son and we no know.
Don't be chasing stupid clout that will land you in trouble. DSS has a social media monitoring wing in case you don't know and they are everywhere including here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by sundaygray(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol...see am, this guy na thief grin
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by lifenija: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
world lamest format.

but eee mumus go still fall put, kontinue.
Re: HOW DSS Help Me Recovered My Stolen Phone by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2022
4Comrade:
on the 29 of aug 2021 4 armed men attack me and demanded my samsung phone & my 40,000 out of fear of being killed i gave it to them i was so angry i told my uncle about the robbery and he too was angry and he promise to help me with every assistance that i need to catch the thieves. Cut the long story short 3 weeks after the incidents he contacted some dss officials (secret police)they call and they told me to send the imei number of the lost phones to this num: 08143490010 which i did according to them they will track the stolen phone wherever it is through the imei number and the thieves will be caught but before they begin the job i have to pay 18,000 naira which they refer to as mobilisation fee my uncle told them he will send the money to them one of the dss official gave him his bank account number and my uncle quickly transfered the money to his account 3 weeks later the DSS officials call me wit this num: 08143490010 to say that d thieves have been caught. U can get yours too call them wit d numb.
lol Lori iro

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know:love And Infatuation/crush,how Do U Differentiate / This Guy Is Ma Friend / Open The File On This Link Http://www.upload-mp3.com/browse/kaskot/29499

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.