Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. (1003 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by officialmario(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
I was hearing noise from my apartment last night, and the noise was coming from my Landlord's building, I had to rush out of the house to know what was happening, I could heard the man fighting with the wife for using 5 different Sim Cards, I was amazed when I heard that, why would a woman be using 5 sim cards?
Her case is a bit suspicious, probably she has something hidden..
Is it right for a woman to use more than two sim cards?
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by amnesty7: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
And wetin concern you?

7 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by PlayMaker14: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fighting with her because she has 5 sim cards? Is it a crime to have more than one sim card irrespective of your marital status....

Your landlord is mad....

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Massiveglory: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oga did woman complain to you? mind your business

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by greenie77: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
officialmario:
I was hearing noise from my apartment last night, and the noise was coming from my Landlord's building, I had to rush out of the house to know what was happening, I could heard the man fighting with the wife for using 5 different Sim Cards, I was amazed when I heard that, why would a woman be using 5 sim cards?

When has the number of sim cards being owned by an individual tied to gender?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by xpressionx(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
She don join yahoo?
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by ObaKlaz: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's an astute 'business tycoon'. Those are her 'business lines'. ;P grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by silibaba: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
officialmario:

JOBLESS TANANT

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oga mind your business!!
Abi the husband complain give you??

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
This thing reach to look suspicious jorh undecided

Is she a business woman? IF YES,what kind of business go fit ginger woman, house wife for that matter to have more than one sim card undecided.
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Mleeperbother: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Me wey dey use 10 sim because of MTN free browsing nko?
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Maybe for cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by socialmediaman: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
She could be in the 60 - 70%. It’s not your business though
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Jeon(f): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
officialmario:

Gossiper face your front.

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
officialmario:

Which kain yeye question be this one.
The SIM people talk say woman no fit use plenty Sim? undecided
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Nelgenius4me(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
How is having 5 sims a problem? Abeg make we dey mind our business.
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by Mkelv0106(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Aproko! You rust go outside won go look Husband and Wife fight, so that you go video dem come post later for likes.
As you no see dem fight now, na to eave drop you come do. Na ur type of man dey Sidon wit does shop women dey gossip morning till night
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Using 5 Different Sim Cards.. by donbuchi1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
officialmario:

Mind your business

(1) (Reply)

Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si / Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself / My Wife's Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.