Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening (11300 Views)

Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by presidency: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Police Service Commission today, November 12th, 2021, received the report of the aptitude tests conducted for applicants into the Constable cadre of the Nigeria Police Force. The result of the tests held in the 36 states of the federation and the federal capital territory on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th October 2021 was submitted to the Permanent Secretary and Secretary to the Commission, William Alo by the Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of Training, DIG Danmallam Muhammed who led a Police delegation to a joint meeting with the Commission.

The meeting which reviewed the on-going completion of the 2020 recruitment exercise rose with a decision to commence medical screening of successful and shortlisted applicants on Monday, November 22 in the 17th Zonal headquarters of the Nigeria Police Force.

Successful/shortlisted applicants are expected to be contacted immediately and directed on when to come for the screening.

A total of 74,058 applicants sat for the aptitude tests in the 36 states and the federal capital territory, Abuja. This comprises 62,588 male applicants and 11, 470 females.

Ikechukwu Ani

Head, Press and Public Relations

Friday, November 12th, 2021

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by helinues: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
All the best to the applicants

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
I remember the joke I read somewhere.... A guy said he went for police recruitment...They were asked to run...He ran with all his strength and came first....Long story short they dismissed him and told him he was running like a thief and not a police man

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by God1000(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
It's all about nepotism in Nigeria
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by kingwonder: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Hope they train them to behave well
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by jojo1415: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2021
It's better for me to join fire service than to join police

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by BarrElChapo(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by BarrElChapo(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2021
jojo1415:
It's better for me to join fire service than to join police

Lolz.. so you don't know that fire service is a juicy job in the civil service don't compare it with the police at all.

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Kingpele(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Ok with the rate of unemployment in this country ,millions will apply for it,police force is a noble profession all over the world,we can't condemn what is noble bcuz of few bad eggs in police payroll no body condemns a community just because notorious criminals reside amidst them... my love is ten years already since we were joined in holy matrimony ,it seems like just yesterday ,u are ful of peace ,joy and godliness ,my world best friend and wife ,I love you forever

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by id4sho(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:
I remember the joke I read somewhere.... A guy said he went for police recruitment...They were asked to run...He ran with all his strength and came first....Long story short they dismissed him and told he he was running like a thief and not a police man
LWKMD
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by ForeThinker: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Godspeed

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by jojo1415: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Lolz.. so you don't know that fire service is a juicy job in the civil service don't compare it with the police at all.
...Bro no be lie....e better make I dey where I go get peace of mind than where I will be an enemy to my fellow citizens.

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Ezedon(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2021
God Fathers on alert
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by jojo1415: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:
I remember the joke I read somewhere.... A guy said he went for police recruitment...They were asked to run...He ran with all his strength and came first....Long story short they dismissed him and told him he was running like a thief and not a police man
....lol....make him better go join LASTMA and continue his race
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by HonestFriend: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Wen I saw PSC I never knew its police....

By default the name police in Nigeria doesn't sound well... Dey see u as a thief, murderer, extortionist, dirty person and a lier..
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by gbagyiza: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
BarrElChapo:

I have a friend currently working with the fire service agency. It is an honourable job, far better than the police.

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Misrighteousnes: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by BarrElChapo(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
gbagyiza:

I have a friend currently working with the fire service agency. It is an honourable job, far better than the police.

I tell you most solemnly it is.
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by femiasaolu2014: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
If you are planning on joining the Nigerian police force, God will punish you
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by verybadmouth(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
I'm a mid-level java developer. I'm unemployed and need a job. Abeg make person show me love abeg. I also have experience in customer service.
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Psalmistproject: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2021
My problem is Buhari's Government

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Christane: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2021
80% of people joining the police force did it out of unemployment not out of love for the job ... nowadays in this country people just get job to escape poverty not because they really love d job.

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by psucc(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:
The guy overdo. Nigeria is a country of its own. Any joke where no happen here can never happen anywhere in the world
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Otasikwe(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria na overfunny country imaging some months ago police station was burned down by Nigeria youth but 2day d same pple apply to join nigeria police, my advice is pls if u follow attack police either in nairaland or u follow celebrity or jahoo boys distroy dia properties or even kill dem nd today u join dem pls bear in mind dat karma will surely visit u

Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Guzx: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by Topenzee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sure
Re: PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening by joskina: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pls what do they do during that medical screening. Cos my wife is few weeks pregnant and she was shortlisted

Jobs In Mowe, Ofada, Ayodo, Akute, Iju-ishaga, Ajuwon And Environs / Apply For Cummins Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238