Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

[apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings (551 Views)

Is A Security Job Supposed To Be A Low Paid Job / (Apply) Hiring For Remote/Paid Professional Taskers On Selbolt Tasking Platform / Remote Paid($15 Per Hour) Internship At International Peace Institute, New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by emmanuel2662: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
[Apply Now] 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by SELBOLT, Closing on the 19th November, 2021

Hello Everyone,

I'm Emmanuel, Head of Partnerships at Selbolt and we're currently onboarding for 10,000 Professional Taskers from every town, city, and state in Nigeria.

You apply now and after approval you get listed on Selbolt and start earning.

https://selbolt.com/tasker/register

Here, there's no discrimination, no strata, we want to decentralize the logistics and outsourcing industry by enabling a peer to peer physical errand task outsourcing marketplace platform.

Selbolt is like the Fiverr of Physical Errand Task. Instead of people traveling somewhere far to get a task done, they can simply outsource the task to you staying around there already.

If I stay in Enugu and I want to shop from Aba or Kaduna or get a physical task down around there, I don't need to travel down, I only just have to outsource the task to a trusted Tasker already staying near the physical location in Aba or Kaduna to help me get it down.

Thus eliminating transportation from both ends.

As a Professional Tasker, earning is per hour and depending on the time demand for the task you get your price increases accordingly. And you get paid immediately you're done with each task.

There are functionalities and chat features on the platform to communicate. For people to talk with Taskers for clear task description before execution and the Taskers can be rated and earn after task is done by the platform. You simply set your price.

Selbolt has been able to onboard Taskers from Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Tanzania. Every town and city across Africa. To make physical task outsourcing easy. This is for you to get things done in other countries through the hands of trusted people without you traveling there yourself to do them

So, welcome to Selbolt. Our goal is to provide 100,000 jobs across every locality in Nigeria and Africa before the year 2021 ends. So share with Friends, and Families to apply now and get started.

You simply get errand tasks outsourced to you by anyone staying far from your city but want the task to be done in your city.

So we are onboarding remote Professional Taskers on Selbolt from across every town, locality, state in Nigeria to be listed on Selbolt and earn per hour for every task.

Application closes by next week Friday, 19th November, 2021.

Apply now https://selbolt.com/tasker/register

2 Shares

Re: [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by Loxleyy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm interested

cool

smiley
Re: [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by emmanuel2662: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Loxleyy:
I'm interested

But what if I change my place of residence to another due to school and others will it be possible to change it later?

smiley

You can always update your place of residence from your profile dashboard

1 Like

Re: [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by Udoboss(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
I tried to reset password... Mail has not ben sent
Re: [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by emmanuel2662: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Udoboss:
I tried to reset password... Mail has not ben sent

If you've applied already, then you will have to wait for few hours, applications go through vetting before approval mail is sent
Re: [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by chibykesteve24(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=emmanuel2662 post=107560431][Apply Now] 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by SELBOLT, Closing on the 19th November, 2021

Hello Everyone,

I'm Emmanuel, Head of Partnerships at Selbolt and we're currently onboarding for 10,000 Professional Taskers from every town, city, and state in Nigeria.

You apply now and after approval you get listed on Selbolt and start earning.

https://selbolt.com/tasker/register

Here, there's no discrimination, no strata, we want to decentralize the logistics and outsourcing industry by enabling a peer to peer physical errand task outsourcing marketplace platform.

Selbolt is like the Fiverr of Physical Errand Task. Instead of people traveling somewhere far to get a task done, they can simply outsource the task to you staying around there already.

If I stay in Enugu and I want to shop from Aba or Kaduna or get a physical task down around there, I don't need to travel down, I only just have to outsource the task to a trusted Tasker already staying near the physical location in Aba or Kaduna to help me get it down.

Thus eliminating transportation from both ends.

As a Professional Tasker, earning is per hour and depending on the time demand for the task you get your price increases accordingly. And you get paid immediately you're done with each task.

There are functionalities and chat features on the platform to communicate. For people to talk with Taskers for clear task description before execution and the Taskers can be rated and earn after task is done by the platform. You simply set your price.

Selbolt has been able to onboard Taskers from Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Tanzania. Every town and city across Africa. To make physical task outsourcing easy. This is for you to get things done in other countries through the hands of trusted people without you traveling there yourself to do them

So, welcome to Selbolt. Our goal is to provide 100,000 jobs across every locality in Nigeria and Africa before the year 2021 ends. So share with Friends, and Families to apply now and get started.

You simply get errand tasks outsourced to you by anyone staying far from your city but want the task to be done in your city.

So we are onboarding remote Professional Taskers on Selbolt from across every town, locality, state in Nigeria to be listed on Selbolt and earn per hour for every task.

Application closes by next week Friday, 19th November, 2021.

Apply now https://selbolt.com/tasker/register

Thanks for this opportunity, o have applied but waiting for the approval
Re: [apply Now] Selbolt's 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by Nice40: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2021
I have applied but the site site refused me login it[color=#990000][/color] seem strange I just hope this is not another scam

(1) (Reply)

Job Confirmation / Poultry Workers Needed In Ibadan / Wema Bank Job Recruitment Is Currently Ongoing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.