Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Comedian Kenny Blaq To Release Comedy Special On Netflix - Mediarants.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comedian Kenny Blaq To Release Comedy Special On Netflix - Mediarants.com (192 Views)

First Bbnaija Documentary To Premiere In November - Mediarants.com / How To Make Her Feel Special On Valentine's Day / Kenny Blaq Supports Community Development At Teens Can Code Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Kenny Blaq To Release Comedy Special On Netflix - Mediarants.com by LetDemKnow(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Nigerian comedian and singer, Kenny Blaq has unveiled a first-look at his debut Netflix release, a comedy special titled ‘In My Room’.

Distributed by Blue Pictures, the comedy special which was shot in Lagos will see Blaq reflect on his Covid-19 lockdown experience, riffing on airport customs, his love life and more.

Taking to Instagram to reveal the trailer and release date, Blaq said “My comedy special IN MY ROOM will be streaming exclusively on NETFLIX, from Wednesday 17th of November 2021. Can’t wait to share this amazing project with you all”

Source: https://mediarants.com/comedian-kenny-blaq-to-release-comedy-special-in-my-room-on-netflix/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Protest On Benin/warri Bye Pass Because Of Bad Road / 10 Usual Activities And Things That Were Once Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.