Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

“I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows (261 Views)

Facebook New Name "Meta" Meaning "Dead" In Hebrew, Suffers Ridicule In Israel / Happy Eid-el-kabir: Minister's Sallah Message Invites Criticism, Ridicule From N / Biography Of 2face Idibia's Youngest Brother, Charles Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by Chukwute: 2:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Nollywood movie star, Annie Macaulay Idibia, wife to legendary musician, Innocent Idibia aka 2baba has tendered an unreserved apology over her recent misconduct.

In a post celebrating her birthday as she clocked 37, Annie Idibia apologized to 2baba, his family and all aggrieved fans, promising never to do so again.

According to her, it is a brand new chapter for her and it is ideal to start it on a clean slate hence the apology.

She said the last ten weeks has been her worst since she was born and it was unwise to have treated him the way she did.

She blamed her actions on emotions and anger that controlled her, saying she was kept in the dark making it suicidal.

She wrote;

My Hands Are Shaking As I Type This ....I Let A lot Of pple down ..Especially The Pple Close To Me... The Last 10Weeks Have Been The Worst Of My ENTIRE Life , Yes The Worst Since I Was Born ... I have Gone From Being So Angry To being So Broken And Back To Anger .. And Then Sadly ,Which I Am Ashamed To Admit - Suicidal! I Have Acted So Badly In A Way I Am Not Proud Of , I Allowed My Emotions Cloud Me. , I Allowed My Emotions To Lead Me Into Making Bad decisions , Allowed My Anger n Emotions ,To Make Me Act On Something That’s Wasn’t True Cos I Was Kept In Dark !
Instead Of Remaining Calm .. Before Acting ...
I Want to Apologize To My Husband , Inno .. I Am So Sorry I Throw You Out There Like I Did , (so unwise ) That Isn’t The Kind Of Woman You Married, Totally Sorry For all the Mental Stress And Heart Break It Caused You , So Sorry I Put Both Our Families Out There I, The Way I Did� I still Bi Your Smallie oo*
To My Beautiful Mothers .. My Amazing Mother And My Beautiful Mother In- Law .. I am Sooo Sorry I Let Both Of You down .. No Mother Should Go Through The Kind Of Pain That You Both Felt .. I Am Really Sorry ����(I am still your baby) I am Far From Perfect, But I Have Decide To Choose Peace . And I Wanna Do Better , Given The Chance .
To Both My Families- The Macaulays And The Idibias , I Am Sorry For All The Pain And Disrespect Towards Both Familes... Pls Forgive Me .Una No Fit Throw Way Una Pikin ooo
To all my 7.1 Plus Family out here .. Thank you for still standing n supporting me and my brand
To All the brands That are working with us - thank you for still sticking with your NKOYO ooo.. To The ones We Are In Talks With , I appreciate
To My Big Brother And Friend @efeomorogbe I Am So Sorry
To My Manager- @phadekemi Thank you for your patience n for sticking by
To My Online Inlaws Wey I carry my Mata come give - thanks for all D love,D bashing n rebuying! I have learnt ooo.. I No go do am again o
All I wan 4 my bday is PEACE
Annie Macaulay Idibia.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/11/13/i-will-never-ridicule-2baba-again-annie-idibia-vows/

Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by potent5(m): 2:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Sense don de enter small small.

Let's hope stooppidity won't come back grin

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by Freestainworld(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2021
It takes a lot of courage to admit being wrong, you did the right thing, I pray the peace you seek now reigns in your family forever.

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by MMempire(m): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
It takes a lot of courage to admit being wrong, you did the right thing, I pray the peace you seek now reigns in your family forever.
Amen!
Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by Nlanalyst: 5:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Never been interested in what went down between the two of them but this letter of apology is coming from a place of remorseful repentance and I felt it.
May God fix her and hers.
Na smallie she be o, that admittance is heavenly.

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by MRDEE01: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Congratulations, go and sin no more
Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by ekanx27(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Annie don't loose guard ooo,don't ever trust someone like 2face,good you have apologized to your mother in-law, that's the only person you owe apologies.Don't allow yourself to be brainwashed,I have said my own.2face can never be faithful, at least not in this life.Don't go and be sleeping with your eyes closed.
Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2021
w
Re: “I Will Never Ridicule 2baba Again” — Annie Idibia Vows by illicit(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Didn't Brymo fvck u

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Soun Of Ogbomoso Is Dead / Banditry: Claims By Wase On Complicity In Kaduna Unfounded - Police / Earn Free Airtime With Shareit Lite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.