Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North (16295 Views)

Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods / Acquired Very Cheap Land In Abuja For Agro Livestock Farm's Biz & Residential ! / We Supply This Agriculture Commodities From Africa FOB & CIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Packaging ✅
Nafdac number ✅
Barcode:
International Barcode✅
Local Barcode✅
Batch number ✅
Prod Date✅
Expiry Date✅
Nutrition information ✅

Distributorship slot is officially open!!!

#maureenhdbeans
#keepingupwithmaureenhd
#maureenhdfoods
#agrojagaban

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2023
MaureenHD premium Beans is now available at wellcare supermarket 🤗 on your next shopping, pick up MaureenHD premium Beans 🤩

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Get this rice for 40k with delivery!
Yes you heard me clear
It comes with free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria
Call or WhatsApp 08099495483 or 08147380668

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
1st November
12am
I'll be dropping exciting offers

Stay tuned!!!
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2023
*Offer 1*
Refer me to a client that will buy 50 bags of 50kg rice and get 25kg bag of rice!
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2023
*Offer 2*
Refer me to a client that will buy 100 bags of 50kg rice and get 50kg bag of rice!
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2023
And lastly, my active customers, what do you want for Christmas?
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by grandstar(m): 1:20am On Nov 01, 2023
maureensylvia:
*Offer 2*
Refer me to a client that will buy 100 bags of 50kg rice and get 50kg bag of rice!

How much is a bag and location?
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2023
grandstar:

How much is a bag and location?

Long grain is 41,000 for 50kg
I’m in kano
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Happy weekend all

Being awhile!
Been so busy, my rice video went viral on IG and since then I’ve been receiving lots of calls and orders, I have never witnessed this in my entire life. To God be the Glory

Local rice
Long grain 43,000 per 50kg
Short grain 39,000 per 50kg
Free delivery to anywhere
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Someone is interested in buying cow(half 250k) this month

If you can complete the remaining 250k, I'll send 1 full cow to you both

Note: you must be living in Agbor

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
If they ask me my biggest challenge at the village market, I would say
CASH SCARCITY

80% of the farmers accepts only CASH, the rest accepts transfer with abeg

Ordinary 100,000 is 1k POS charge, I don't even want to talk about how much they charge per a million... It's well.

I think they need to be sensitized on the importance of making use of cashless transaction but with what I'm seeing e go hard

We will get there, maybe someday

Took this shot at the village market today
Long grain rice 44,000
Short grain rice 40,000
50kg

I deliver nationwide

Free delivery, delivery fee is on me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2023
Sweet review on my rice 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tomorrow is livestock market

Cows, Goats, Rams

I'll be LIVE

As usual, It's going to be *point and buy*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Male cow…550k last!!!

Delivery fee 50k. 600k to Your location

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
May the Christmas spirit inspire you to be generous, kind, and compassionate, spreading goodwill and positively impacting those around you.

Wishing you moments of peace and tranquility during this festive season.

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas from all of us Maureenhd Foods

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
MAUREEN SCAMMERS ARE PLENTY, I'M AFRAID OF DOING BUSINESS ONLINE

READ BELOW 👇

This review made me smile because this particular customer of mine was skeptical to do business with me as a first timer

It all started when she reached out to me about purchasing goods.

However, she expressed doubts about my credibility and wanted to hear from my other customers before making a purchase

So, I put her in touch with some of my Portharcourt based customers who gave her glowing reviews.

This gave her the confidence to place an order with me.

And this is her singing my praises and telling everyone about her positive experience in my WhatsApp Group.

It's truly an honor to have such a loyal and enthusiastic customer!

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:02pm On Jan 01
From all of us @MaureenHD Foods😊😊😊

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01
Rice is pretty scarce in the market presently

There's an increase in price as a result of this

Long grain rice as at today is N48000

Short grain rice as at today is N46500

Including logistics

Thanks for your usual understanding 😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:43am On Jan 06
A trailer of white corn is available

600 bags
50k per bag!

Pickup option is available for this

Happy Weekend Everyone
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08
I’m excited to announce that we have overhauled our logistics options to better serve you.

We now offer three options for delivery:

Truck
Luxurious bus
Hummer bus

Each option has its own benefits, such as faster delivery time or more luxurious service.

We are committed to providing you with the best possible experience, and we hope that these new options will make your life easier.
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08
Going forward, Truck delivery for all goods (no longer limited to rice is now *FREE DELIVERY*)

In other words, if you're using Truck to send your goods, you don't ❌need to pay delivery fee anymore

Below is customized delivery options tailored to your needs...

Truck
7 days to 3 weeks
*FREE DELIVERY*

Luxurious bus
Duration: 4 days
*Additional fee*
50kg 2000
100kg 4000

Hummer bus
Duration: 3 days
*Additional fee*
50kg 2500
100kg 5000
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08
Going forward, Truck delivery for all goods (no longer limited to rice is now *FREE DELIVERY*)

In other words, if you're using Truck to send your goods, you don't ❌need to pay delivery fee anymore

Below is customized delivery options tailored to your needs...

Truck
7 days to 3 weeks
*FREE DELIVERY*

Luxurious bus
*Additional fee*
50kg 2000
100kg 4000

Hummer bus
*Additional fee*
50kg 2500
100kg 5000
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 2:09pm On Feb 03
Red sorghum 68k

White sorghum 64k

Millet 67k

White corn 71k

Yellow corn 72k

Truck
7 days to 3 weeks
*FREE DELIVERY*

Luxurious bus
*Additional fee*
50kg 2000
100kg 4000

Hummer bus
*Additional fee*
50kg 2500
100kg 5000
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22
*MaureenHD Enterprises*

*ALL GOODS ARE FREE DELIVERY IF YOU'RE USING TRUCK*

*Update in prices as at 19th February 2024*

Drum beans 110k

Moimoi/ Akara beans 115k❌ 105k✅

Oloka beans 115k

Oloyin Niger 118k

Lima beans 111k

Oloyin maiduguri ❌

White Iron beans 115k❌ 105k✅

Honey beans 111k

Butter beans 115k

Patasko beans 115k❌ 98k✅

Millet 68k

White corn 66k

Yellow corn 67k

White sorghum 64k

Red Sorghum 65k

Bambara nut okpa 95k

Tiger nut big seed 68k

Tiger nut small seed 59k

Date/Dabino 136k per bag

PICS bag 1100

Gorontula 15,000

Paddy rice 54k❌ 49k✅

Unbranded long grain Rice 63k
Unbranded short grain 61k

All Bags are in 100kg/ 26 painters
Except for 50kg rice

*Livestocks available too*
*Discount available for bulk purchases*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22
Truck
7 days to 3 weeks
*FREE DELIVERY*

Luxurious bus
*Additional fee*
50kg 2000
100kg 4000

Hummer bus
*Additional fee*
50kg 2500
100kg 5000
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:18pm On Feb 22
I also have a WhatsApp group for my customers
Interested to join?
Kindly let me know so as to add you
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:29am On Mar 04
Conversation between a Major supermarket manager and I

Me: (gives tons of reasons why they should buy MaureenHD premium Beans)

Manager: But we already have similar products. Why should we buy yours?

Me: (explains the unique selling points of my products)

Manager: I see. Well, I'll give it a try. I'll take a few cartons as samples, but only if you're willing to give us a two-week sales-or-return option.

*(SOR means sales or Return which simply means supplying buyers with products to sell which, if unsold after a specific period of time...in my case I was given two weeks, can be returned by the buyer*

Me: Absolutely, that's no problem. I'll deliver them to you tomorrow.

Three Days later, my phone rang. It was the manager!
I didn't know what to expect as it was just three days after supply

"Hello, this is the manager of the supermarket you visited a few days ago," he said.

"Oh, hi! How are you?" I asked.

Manager: I'm doing well, thank you. I just wanted to let you know that we've already sold out of the samples you gave us. Can you bring us some more before Noon, please?
And can we have a larger quantity this time?" he said.

Me:🤩

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:49pm On Mar 06
We're excited to announce that we have successfully pushed MaureenHD premium beans into the open market. Yes! You can now find our premium beans in the open market.

We started out with the goal of making our premium beans accessible to everyone, and now we're expanding our reach to include more markets.

We're just getting started, and we have big plans for the future. Our goal is to become a household name and provide premium beans for everyone.

Thank you to all our customers who have supported us so far.

You can also find us at supermarkets.
#maureenhdfoods

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07
"ShopRite left Kano, and another supermarket (Nine9) took over at the same location, Ado Bayero mall.

If you know me well, you'll know that I don't take chances. I walked into the supermarket, introduced my brand, and used my closing sales skills.

With the grace of God, I was able to close a deal with them.

I'm pleased to inform you all that you can now get MaureenHD Premium Beans at Nine9 Supermarket, Ado Bayero mall, Kano

Come be part of our success story
#maureenhdfoods

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10
Happy Mother’s Day from all of us @ MaureenHD Enterprises

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:54am On Mar 12
Look who’s trending on blogs

Had it been I knew I’ll trend I for apply small makeup 😂

Pics2: I was asked to share my story

Legitng today
BBC in the nearest future hopefully

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / Fed Govt: We Didn’t Squander External Reserve / Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.