Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds (1156 Views)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by Financecash: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2021
I am about to pay for this Prop firm $20,000 challenge.... Please I want to ask how legit is My Forex Funds.... And what are the pros and cons of using this Prop firm. Also, if you have tried this Prop firm challenge but failed, please share your experience or if you have tried this Prop firm challenge and you have been successful .... Share your experience... I have done my research on YouTube about it but want to hear from nairalanders in the house...

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by Sammez94: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
I passed phase 1 and 2 but lost the live account 8 days to Payday.

Really pained
How's been the journey from your side
Re: I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by richboy7(m): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Huffd:
Trade yourself or automate

Bros I want to dm you. I need your contacts.
Re: I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by Whitemagic: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sammez94:

Really pained

Hi Sam need some clarification.

The rules states minimum 10 trading days right without having a 12% drawdown in 30days right ?
Re: I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by youngest12: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Sammez94:

Really pained
Hi sammez
How were u able to fund your propfirm
Can one fund it just like the way brokers are funded or a domiciliary account have to be opened for this process
I'm confused please I will love you to clarify this
Re: I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by MrDoGood(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Financecash:
I am about to pay for this Prop firm $20,000 challenge.... Please I want to ask how legit is My Forex Funds.... And what are the pros and cons of using this Prop firm. Also, if you have tried this Prop firm challenge but failed, please share your experience or if you have tried this Prop firm challenge and you have been successful .... Share your experience... I have done my research on YouTube about it but want to hear from nairalanders in the house...

Have you started? And how's your trading?
Re: I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds by MrDoGood(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Sammez94:

Really pained

Can I use a trading robot on the site?

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Shares Top $1,000 / Earn $2 Every 24 Hrs, Withdraw Daily: Get In. / I Make Money On Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.