Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira (68907 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by AfonjaConehead: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
These days,panla fish does it for me o grin

2 Likes

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by LotaTee: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Abeg shift, dem tell you say food prices dey uniform across the country?

Make una dey 'extort' one another for Southern Nigeria, dey call Buhari name join.

Oga, na 'greed and the push to satisfy our highway lifestyles' for Southern Nigeria, dey worry us.

You have a point, but you'd have to agree with me that the president has a major role in the way this country deteriorates daily.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by PlayMaker14: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Flashh:
JasonScoolari?
Yes.... smiley
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Bullet01(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buhari dey try no be small. I no dey chop beef again anyway
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
koolib:
It might be your bargaining power. I bought meat of one and a half kilo yesterday and I counted about 20 pieces at the price of #1650 in Uyo.

From aboki?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by koolib(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

From aboki?
Yes
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by HRMK: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
why the complaints when u had a choice to something cheaper?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Flashh: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes.... smiley
I thought as much, because I know, no one approaches me such way, on here.

I would have mentioned you out, but I didn't, because I had no idea, which moniker to call. Checked the last active date of the moniker you used to quote me last, been a very long time you logged in on that.

How you doing? You go done collect 99.9% of Nairaland ladies finish by now na. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by PlayMaker14: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Flashh:
I thought as much, because I know, no one approaches me such way, on here.

I would have mentioned you out, but I didn't, because I had no idea, which moniker to call. Checked the last active date of the moniker you used to quote me last, been a very long time you logged in on that.

How you doing? You go done collect 99.9% of Nairaland ladies finish by now na. shocked
LMFAO!!! grin Shey dem be US dollars ni? Na how to make money run commot for this country I dey after.

I am doing well bro, miss you here sir.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by SirBunky85(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For over two months now, I have decided to boycott beef, (especially beef suya) na stock fish, Crabs and cat fish dey on board... So far So good, it has been helpful, afterall, belle nor be show-glass.

One bag of Sachet water for Warri na N250, God nor go forgive Buhari.
but God will forgive Ibori,uduagan and okowa abi?senseless people who praised their real oppressors but always blame the president
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by gbagyiza: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For over two months now, I have decided to boycott beef, (especially beef suya) na stock fish, Crabs and cat fish dey on board... So far So good, it has been helpful, afterall, belle nor be show-glass.

One bag of Sachet water for Warri na N250, God nor go forgive Buhari.

When will the Nigerian government become responsible for God sake? So, to provide good drinking water for the citizens has become a difficult thing even with the availability of streams n rivers everywhere. Nigeria is a failed country.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by ramatintin(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aboki don use your head today
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by jornwhite: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rhozabeth:
I laugh u in spanish! If u enter market these days u will know that our wives have been trying! We don't even have as much negotiating power as they have in d market, so don't btey our women!

You forget not every man here is married, as bachelor no be everytime ur babe go dey around, sometimes you have to go yourselve, i have boycotted beef for now, i dey enter mall buy fiesta full chicken, when beef hungry me, i buy suya jejely, i can't cumma kill myself
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by lildush(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is N500 meat na.. kilode?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by yusluvad(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
izzou:
E be like say you wear suit and you dey swing your car key when you go buy this meat.

I'm sure your wife would have told you that you were cheated grin
Lol. See savage and cruise grin grin grin
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by gazza07(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fish over red meat any day!
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by manee2(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2021
koolib:
It might be your bargaining power. I bought meat of one and a half kilo yesterday and I counted about 20 pieces at the price of #1650 in Uyo.

Where in Uyo?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Caseless: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2021
izzou:
E be like say you wear suit and you dey swing your car key when you go buy this meat.

I'm sure your wife would have told you that you were cheated grin
"swinging car key " ... Nigerian upcoming big man thing... Lol
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2021
It is funny how many people are hailing and pushing ban of open grazing, then be wondering why the price of meat has sky-rocketed.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:30am On Nov 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Na the fish pond wey dey Ufuoma street for Church of God Mission I dey go buy my own... I dey press 1k enter the girl hand, na so she go pack big fish give me like say I be fisherman.

I don avoid meat.

You go press 1k enter her hand, like police wey dey collect bribe
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by CoolAmbience(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2021
LotaTee:
You have a point, but you'd have to agree with me that the president has a major role in the way this country deteriorates daily.

I can never agree with you.

Why? Because the President is one person.

If the governors and LG Chairmen are working, you won't even know you have a president.

The only time I'd heap the blame on the president is if he is holding onto allocation to states & LGAs.

Nigerians are a very problematic people too.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Lewisdinho(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Oh it's true.
koolib:

Eka Street. The place is a major Hausa settlement
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by TheLasyBuddha: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Honestly, I am trying to figure out the cause of inflation in the South (a term I use to generalise the regions of south-east, south-south and south-west since I temporarily moved to the north).

The north is only catching up to the rise in cost of food that has awfully been in place down south.

A bag of rice is NGN25,000 in the north. Even the sardine fish the north no get, it's cheaper here. Gas is sold at NGN650. Light dey here. Bag of water is NGN100. Bread still dey cheaper despite the rise in cost of flour. Transportation cheap. I no wan even talk meat and vegetables or pepper and tomatoes or onions.

Is it the numerous taxes the south pays or the state institutions are making it difficult for people to purchase things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Johel(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Impregnable101:
So i decided to take to the kitchen today to treat my wife to a delicious meal, but was stunned by the way things have skyrocked in the market shocked. Assorted-1,000 & beef 1,200

Make i kuku leave kitchen mata for madam till bubu carry him wahala comot office embarassed

They cheated you.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by orlaglobal234: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Abeg go and return that meant jor, I hate nonsense hahaha maka gini

Me i can't buy this meant for that amount ooo instead i will use part of the money buy vegetable, crayfish and roasted/smoke fish
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by TempUser: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2021
This goat meat na 1500.

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by thatigboman1: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2021
anambraamaka:

I heard Naira is equivalent to cfas
yea. N1=1.39 CFA
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Ralphshavin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Return that meat and collect your money back....
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Godmademan(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
koolib:
Are you sure it was beef. I suspect a canine here.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Yinksy09(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thats nice. You can as well use that money to buy Golden Morn Hertage pack to win amazing prizes and Grand prize of 1 million naira.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Flashh: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
LMFAO!!! grin Shey dem be US dollars ni? Na how to make money run commot for this country I dey after.

I am doing well bro, miss you here sir.
Naso oo! Me too want make money, comot for the yeye Nigeria.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Pumpumking: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
QVicky10:
Meat Celibacy grin grin

hello please u hav yansh? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.