Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pastor Worshippers: Beware! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Worshippers: Beware! (2889 Views)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Igbogbo Demolition: Angry Worshippers Hold Service In Demolished Church / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by OkCornel(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDAe0Hk_1Ok

Summary of the 3 minutes video
A “pastor” hired dudes to get a prostitute. They killed the prostitute. Slept with the dead body. Cut off her head, hands and feet. Roasted it, and used it to prepare a lotion.

The native doctor in question assured the Pastor he’ll be rich through this method. And more shockingly, this is the pastor’s third attempt at this!!!

“My pastor said this, my pastor said that” this message for you people ooo.

Worship your creator. Trust nobody!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anything to downgrade men of God by atheists, stop calling everyone pastor.
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by OkCornel(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:

Even after I mentioned “Worship your creator and trust nobody”?

I be atheist wey dey downgrade “men of God”?

Na wa for how some people dey think o.

By the way, he called himself a Pastor and has a church filled by some gullible religious folks “serving God”.

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
A pastor is one who walks uprightly so that dude is not a pastor

Any one can claim to be a president but it only buhari who is the real president of Nigeria

So title does not make you the person rather it what you do that makes you who you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wetin consign atheists inside this one now?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
A real pastor is only known in the midst of God's people because it's their works in the congregation that makes them pastors they don't go about with the titles! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by paulolee(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2021
no b all man called pastors are real pastors..
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Passionate888: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2021
sad
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2021
OkCornel:

By the way, he called himself a Pastor and has a church filled by some gullible religious folks “serving God”.

You had the impression that pastor worshippers ever tried to use their heads?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
OkCornel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDAe0Hk_1Ok

Summary of the 3 minutes video
A “pastor” hired dudes to get a prostitute. They killed the prostitute. Slept with the dead body. Cut off her head, hands and feet. Roasted it, and used it to prepare a lotion.

The native doctor in question assured the Pastor he’ll be rich through this method. And more shockingly, this is the pastor’s third attempt at this!!!

“My pastor said this, my pastor said that” this message for you people ooo.

Worship your creator. Trust nobody!!!

My pastor prophesied.

My pastor saw a vision for me.

Vision that God cannot show you in your dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NNTR: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
A pastor is one who walks uprightly so that dude is not a pastor

Any one can claim to be a president but it only buhari who is the real president of Nigeria

So title does not make you the person rather it what you do that makes you who you are
Just as the bishop title, you arrogate yourself with, doesn't make you one either

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NarcissistKing(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

Read to understand, not to comment!
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NarcissistKing(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:
Just as the bishop title, you arrogate yourself with, doesn't make you one either

Jesus is not a God.
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:

The things I say come from my father the great God and I walk uprightly and I obey his commandments so you don't need to be jealous of me for my words are always in line with the holy Bible and I do the things that pleases my father
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NNTR: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Jesus is not a God.
Ephesians 4:32 Berean Literal Bible
'And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, as also in Christ God forgave you'

1 Timothy 2:5
'For there is [only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and mankind, the Man Christ Jesus'

Apart from the above verses, if you care to further look in the Bible, you'll see that Jesus described Himself not only as the way and the life, but demonstrated Himself as God too.

Jesus was God and man in one person. The name Emmanuel takes in the whole mystery. Jesus is "God with us." Jesus was God spelling himself out in language humanity could understand.

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NNTR: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]The things I say come from my father the great God and I walk uprightly and I obey his commandments so you don't need to be jealous of me for my words are always in line with the holy Bible and I do the things that pleases my father[/s]
A log of wood in the Atlantic Ocean for 1000 years can NEVER be a crocodile.
No matter how long a trunk of tree, stays in the water, it doesn't make it a crocodile.

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:
A log of wood in the Atlantic Ocean for 1000 years can NEVER be a crocodile.
No matter how long a trunk of tree, stays in the water, it doesn't make it a crocodile.

LOL now I can see that you are angry with me because I am from above and he that is from above is actually above all

Am sorry my brother don't be angry with me it is God who blessed me and gave me the ability to be his oracle

I only declare the truth and things from God so it is not my fault when those things make you feel jealous and hurting
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NarcissistKing(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:
Ephesians 4:32 Berean Literal Bible
'And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, as also in Christ God forgave you'

1 Timothy 2:5
'For there is [only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and mankind, the Man Christ Jesus'

Apart from the above verses, if you care to further look in the Bible, you'll see that Jesus described Himself not only as the way and the life, but demonstrated Himself as God too.

Jesus was God and man in one person. The name Emmanuel takes in the whole mystery. Jesus is "God with us." Jesus was God spelling himself out in language humanity could understand.

You're ignorant. I won't indulge you. Jesus IS NOT GOD!
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NNTR: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
LOL now I can see that you are angry with me because I am from above and he that is from above is actually above all

Am sorry my brother don't be angry with me it is God who blessed me and gave me the ability to be his oracle

I only declare the truth and things from God so it is not my fault when those things make you feel jealous and hurting
Proverbs 18:2
'A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion'

You are not worthy of being angry with, but you deserve being publicly mocked. Please note, I am not calling you a fool, but just showing what the bible says

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:
Proverbs 18:2
'A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion'

You are not worthy of being angry with, but you deserve being publicly mocked. Please note, I am not calling you a fool, but just showing what the bible says

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NNTR: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:
You're ignorant.
You dont even know the meaning of the word, ignorant, you used

NarcissistKing:
I won't indulge you.
You dare not indulge me because you know you'll drown in the deep end

NarcissistKing:
Jesus IS NOT GOD!
This is a tired old opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought. Try be creative and stop repeating the same old boring, predictable and dreary comment

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NarcissistKing(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:
You dont even know the meaning of the word, ignorant, you used

You dare not indulge me because you know you'll drown in the deep end

This is a tired old opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought. Try be creative and stop repeating the same old boring, predictable and dreary comment

grin grin grin

Dude, I don't have your time tonight.
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by NNTR: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:
grin grin grin

Dude, I don't have your time tonight.
When you throw in the towel, defeatedly like this, accept it as a signal that it is because your theology is shallow. Accept it as a sign that its because your theology, is not sound, in areas of who Jesus is.

The good thing about defeat is that, it can be a temporary condition, so far you plan to learn correctly and know fully who Jesus is

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2021
OkCornel:

GO worshippers are not exactly known to be the smartest folks in the world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The things I say come from my father the great God and I walk uprightly and I obey his commandments so you don't need to be jealous of me for my words are always in line with the holy Bible and I do the things that pleases my father

Most probably the same thing that "pastor" would be telling his congregation before he was caught. Not saying you're fake, but only God knows who's serving.
Re: Pastor Worshippers: Beware! by Divoc19(f): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2021
IMO, all pastors are human. I don't have special regard for them.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right/ Wrong To Drink Water While Fasting? / Enjoy Your Lives, There Is No Much To It / Can The Devil Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.