Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74303 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Insidenaija: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
A video shared online has shown the moment a 400level microbiology student was arrested after beating up a female lecturer, Newpremises reports.

Newpremises gathered that, the student identified as Captain Walz, reportedly beat up the lecturer in her office within the schools premises.

In the video, the student was seen being chased after by staffs of the university, before he was being apprehend.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELa6syTRWk][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/400l-unilorin-microbiology-student-beat-up-a-female-lecturer-in-her-officevideo/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Bola146(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
sad See how he graduated himself asapsad Colorado with sambisa weed in action lipsrsealed

323 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by chiventoline(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
He's mentally ill

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by azadus18: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na to wear convocation gown remain.....Basta**d

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Vyolet(f): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Village people cheesy.
He will face Tanke and end the rest in Oke kura prison.
It's unfortunate, he has no justification whatsoever to do what he did.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
When in my uni days back in tudun wada..
We trek go reach auditorium from their enter class still go office and receive shout ontop the hot sun. After that a small tiny dark bony structure with dark lips and brown tooth will just order us to stay outside the sun.
But we knew that our mission was to allow school pass through us. So that today we can be brave to talk to our supervisor in challenging task....
My Verdict is this:
It's a total expulsion with no room to reapply.
What this means he will not be able to apply in any school within the shores of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY in Nigeria.
He can go fight along side NURTW

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by lkillbrokehoes: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Village people at work, I guess he's mentally unstable due to high intake of harmful drugs

I'm 100% sure he will be rusticated from the school, what a pity.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by mekuso89(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omo this village people thing dey strong ooo I swear

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
I didn't watch the video sha .. but I need his kinda temper to boil beans ..gas too dey expensive

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by slawormiir: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Boys dey vex

Tear people F anyhow

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.

383 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by gambia(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2021
This is village people pro Max.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
At times, those silly dons needs brains resets.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by chloride6: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Happy graduation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by princeade86(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
How are u
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
One year from now, he will come to NL beggin for financial assistance. That's why sometimes I don't listen to them. For a 400l student to damn all consequences and physically attack his lectural on campus.
He never know wetin life talk

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by God1000(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
He went too far, he shouldn't have done that no matter the level of provocation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by KoshCAD: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Happy graduation by force. See how his village people forcefully graduated him hahahaha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Urbanchampion: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
This shou

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
That boy will never graduate from that school, in fact he will never graduate from any Nigerian public school as a result of the lack of restraint he just displayed! undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by adabmo: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Premiumwriter: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Strong man have entered pot of boiling soup. I repeat strong man have entered hot soup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Lovenorth: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
This useless boy should be seriously dealt with like an ipob or bokoharam terrorists, before he would be handed over the the police for the right thing to be done after which the university should withdraw the bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Urbanchampion: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
This should be condemned in totality by all asundery, no student of a tertiary institution should beat up a Lecturer, regardless his or her crime, it a clear case of lack of home training. I was more than being frustrated by Dr. Ojuola, I didn't for once thought of laying my hands on her, God forbid!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by fasho01(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Probably didn't do so with clear eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Unruly7(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
I read where they say them hand am over to police

No be juju be that
You beat person mother

Boys no dey that school??
No 2by2 around??

They supposed make him body soft first. Before handing over

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by TempUser: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Better by far indeed grin
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by wunmi590(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021

How did we get into this mess? As a microbiologist by certificate, the people that study that course are known to be gentle, docile and intelligent, how do they give that guy admission in the first place....

We never can tell what might have happened, because those microbiology lecturers always behave like mini god with their voluminous teaching and cramming to pass mentality cheesy

That guy should kiss his admission goodbye

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.