Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Deleted Post - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deleted Post (475 Views)

*Deleted Post* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Post by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Deleted
Re: Deleted Post by yuping(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
I feel people just like being bias and hypocritical, they like to hide under religion only when it favours them.
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
yuping:
I feel people just like being bias and hypocritical, they like to hide under religion only when it favours them.

You're right, dude.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by NarcissistKing(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
yuping:

Exactly!
Re: Deleted Post by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Mashgash:
There are such kind of people in any given society, but they might be few.

What is your opinion? Do you feel you don't belong to the society you were born and living in? Why?

Don't be stingy, do share with us, please.
No one is born already knowing what part he or she is meant to play in this life. That is the reason for the journey that is life... finding the why of your existence and where you belong. undecided

If belonging to the religion of Men is what you desire, then go for it. If walking a path least taken, then go for it. We are each meant to decide for self how our life will go... not depend on others to tell us where and how. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No one is born already knowing what part he or she is meant to play in this life. That is the reason for the journey that is life... finding the why of your existence and where you belong. undecided

If belonging to the religion of Men is what you desire, then go for it. If walking a path least taken, then go for it. We are each meant to decide for self how our life will go... not depend on others to tell us where and how. undecided

You're right. An intelligent and honest advice. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by cooooooks(m): 5:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria was not always this religious. You do not have to stay in the religion/society.

Mashgash:
I Don't Feel at Home With the Religion & Society I was Born Into. Do U Feel The Same?

I don't like the religion and the tendencies of the society I found myself into.

I'm honest, straightforward, educated, open-minded, liberal and modern, but the people in my region are dishonest, shady, ignorant (not just illiterates), close-minded, awfully ultraconservative, hypocrites and very backward.

I'm literally a misfit among such type of people.

Such feeling of being social misfit led many people convert from one religion to another, or people migrate and settle in another city, region, country or even continent, not in search of greener pasture, but peace of mind. This is the reason why a top government official with a promising career, such as a diplomat or a spy, suddenly defect to an "enemy" country. For e.g., a Russian spy, with a lucrative career, will abandon everything and defect to Britain, putting his life in jeopardy along the line.

There are such kind of people in any given society, but they might be few.

What is your opinion? Do you feel you don't belong to the society you were born and living in? Why?

Don't be stingy, do share with us, please.
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Nigeria was not always this religious. You do not have to stay in the religion/society.

You're right. Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Recent History Of Ile-ife (ugbomokun) / Fumigation Promo / Every Bank Customer Wants Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.