Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113264 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by am4truth(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.

It's obvious that you need help. So it's now a sin for someone to dance before God...
I pity you.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by am4truth(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
expertman:
Lol. Tell us the church name nah.

Besides that's her own way of making Jesus and his followers happy in church swears say u no enjoy the dancing steps .

For recording that Yansh I sentence you to 30days dry fasting without food not water.

Spoilt child..
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Rayjnr: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
see as she dey roll yash, this one go sabi Bleep o

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
smartasuen:

Note that she is naturally voluptuous, so even if she does those dance moves in the most flabby gown, they will still be noticeable.
The question is, why didn't she dressed modestly? There is nothing bad about a woman dancing modestly in modest dressing. Any man who lust after such a woman is sinning on his own.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by am4truth(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin Na this Kind Yansh i dey Like smash grin grin . Watch as the Christian Hypocrites will come and say rubbish. Shey it’s God that Gave her that ass cheesy grin isn’t she supposed to Shake it For the Lord in his House grin
Allow her to Dance Like David Danced Don’t be Like his wife grin

Purely nonsense talk. Pervert mind..
You better repent before you end your life in regret.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by am4truth(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
lawalosky:
Even Jesus is tempted...

Untrained child.... Jesus has now become your father's mate that you have the gut to say nonsense about.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by SmartyPants(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:
Everybody is different abeg ..

She's worshipping in her own way ...

All perverts see is ass shaking...

We have a long way to go morally

Worshipping by sharing her bum?

This doctrine of doing things "in your own way" is one of the reasons for moral decadence in this generation.

The scripture says, let everything be done decently and in order.

Sorry, but I fail to see how shaking one's bum bum qualifies as worship.

This generation is just self-indulgent resistant to discipline.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by aryzgreat: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
ymdo:
It's not celestial this time around. Otherwise we won't here word here today from other Christian churches

She is possessed by Cele spirit or Cele member visiting a church
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
most so called Christians are very good charlatans, hypocrite and pretenderd undecided..children of Pharisees! I learnt this over a long period in my life undecided Jesus spent most definitely f his time fighting off people like these, cos he knew the danger and stumbling blocks they pose to the kingdom undecided
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AkaraAndBread: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:

If that is the case then you would be surprised at how many perverts go to church.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kay25(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarmTech:

I'm happy u understand. But here is another thing u need to know. The church is for sinners that want to repent. Sinners that are teacheable. It is not a place for hardened sinners. Those type that will give u reasons why sin is not sin. Those type that will dress immodestly and say it is only their heart that matters to God.
When I was still a boy, I heard someone (from Winners or Christ embassy) saying that people are free to dress anyhow to church. That you can't chase them away. That it is the preaching that will change them. But today what is happening? When I grew up, my church, Anglican, started saying the same thing. Guess what? Ladies now dress like prostitutes in my church.
A little yeast will affect the whole batch of flour. In early churches, unrepentant sinners were chased out of the church after several warnings. But it is not so today because many men of God are interested in money, not souls.
you are right
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AfroKnight: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
sterlingD:

You are badt.See as the guys in the photo are assessing the video
cheesy

Bro, that babe carry something.

If she gives me lap dance with that yansh, I don’t think I can cheat on her. Abeg who get her number?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Komu1048(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
ymdo:
It's not celestial this time around. Otherwise we won't here word here today from other Christian churches

She will definitely be a former member that hasn’t adjusted to the new church. Why is it only her dancing on that manne
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
am4truth:

It's obvious that you need help. So it's now a sin for someone to dance before God...
I pity you.

Not a sin o shebi Jesus Christ too danced for his father in the Bible. Can you remind of that verse?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smartasuen(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarmTech:

The question is, why didn't she dressed modestly? There is nothing bad about a woman dancing modestly in modest dressing. Any man who lust after such a woman is sinning on his own.

Pls can you elaboratively differentiate between dancing modestly and immodestly, especially when you are high on the Spirit of praise.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
am4truth:

I pity you.

Not a sin o shebi Mary mother of Jesus Christ too danced before God like that in the Bible. Can you remind me of that verse?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
irunoko:
the Bible says LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREADTH PRAISE THE LORD.shes using the whole of her Body to praise God while a perverted mind is thinking otherwise cool

Yeah!
Just like it's done in the night club!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wetin concern Oyethiefpo and co
He go be like whine am well..we need money to fuel God private jet grin So let the Mugu pay undecided

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by SuperbMom101: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na wa o. A lady cannot dance in peace in church again
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by cardoctor(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Front row worshipper
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why are people baffled? undecided church is just a building like nightclub, hotel, restuarant, cinema house, airport, strip club and brothel.
What is the big deal?

Nice bottom! tongue
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by errandsdotng: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by kissdabride: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
Yes dancing and praising the Lord in her own way.....it is better than Islamic jihadist
Allah akbomb.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Izongdave(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
The day the Lord has promised to give me my tear rubber husband
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already

Nicely put.

Don't mind the weren't
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by ThatFairGuy: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bunkum

How can you wash faeces with urine [s]
ForeThinker:

[/s]
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by lexyclasy: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already
But that dance sha nah big distraction for those behind her.....is well.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by kay29000(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:
It is not her fault that she has nyash. Big booty problems. If someone like Magnolia with her plank bumbum makes same move, you won’t video it. Abeg leave her to dance. The act of whining waist is an age-long African move. Before Shakira was conceived, Africans have been whining their waist and it wasn’t considered erotic or immoral.

Be honest Pocohantas, does that look like innocent dance to you? Nobody holy pass, but the lady was dancing like she is riding gbola... Look at the sexy dress sef. Her mind is definitely not pure.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
unlike Before darkness is used to signify Satan but these days satan are now appearing in beautiful people

this lady might even be the one that told her friend to video record her backside because her dancing was so deliberate, intentional and programmed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.