Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

See What Union Bank Thee To Dis Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Union Bank Thee To Dis Woman (197 Views)

See What Union Bank Nig Plc Thee To Nigeria That Came Back From Ukraine / See What Union Bank Nig Plc Cause Dis Woman / See What Union Bank Looks Like In 1917 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Union Bank Thee To Dis Woman by Okpako123: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2021
don't I have a rgt to activate an acct that was domant? Imy name.is Joyce omizu from Delta state of Nigeria,I was once a staff of union Bank of.nigeria branch warri delta state.as a staff I had my salary account running and while out of job after 5yrs,I decided to maintain d account but failure on d bnk to activate d account till now has been warrissom . all said and done, after meeting their demands of requirement for activation all was abortive. d most troubling act displayed by d bank is d false activation alerts ,I demanded severally for my statement of account but d bank refused to notify me wt d required details coming up wt excuses of no network till date.this incessant movement led me in a vital accident and here is d attached pics of me . Admin post it on the front page
Re: See What Union Bank Thee To Dis Woman by house10s: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
wtf did u just say cry.

translation is required
Re: See What Union Bank Thee To Dis Woman by Pierocash(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Must you use Union Bank? Leave the account and move to create account with other Banks. Union Bank nah bank?

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Services, Jobs, And Contracts / Caleb C - Bbn Aspirant Housemate / What Is Windows 365 Cloud Pc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.