Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram (35025 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram / Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Insidenaija: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Peter Okoye aka MrP and Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy, of the defunct P-Square music brand seems to have put their difference aside as they have followed each other back on Instagram, Newpremises gathered.

Newpremises had previously, reported that Paul’s wife, Anita Okoye took to her Instagram page on Saturday November 13, to share an adorable video of Peter shopping with his brother’s children in the United States.

Recall in September 2017, the twin brother parted ways both as bandmates and business partners after Peter allegedly sent a termination letter to the group’s lawyer.

However, a check back shows that the brothers are now back following each other on Instagram, meaning they are on the part of reconciliation after they parted ways as bandmates and business partners years ago.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/paul-and-peter-okoye-follow-each-other-back-on-instagram/

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Malory: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good for them and for Nigerians in terms of quality music. This guys are one of the best in history of Nigerian music. God give them sense

325 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's one beautiful thing about us ( twins). We always have a way of resolving our conflicts before anyone knows it. No matter how bad.

You guys are officially welcome back to the twins association.

Ejirima. cool

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by tutudesz: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Monitoring spirit undecided

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Malory: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
That's one thing about us. Well always resolve our conflict before anyone knows it.

But your moniker says you are a woman and women hardly does what you said

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
That's one thing about us. Well always resolve our conflict before anyone knows it.

Are you a twin? I sent mine back because I can't share my dad's attention and love with anyone so I sent him back immediately, he followed me to this earth and failed to listen to my instruction of staying back and I had no option than to do the needful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you a twin? I sent mine back because I can't share my dad's attention and love with anyone so I sent him back immediately he followed me to this earth.

Hmm... angry. But why?

We forgive you. Though.

Yes, I am.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Hmm... angry. But why?
We forgive you. Though.
Yes, I am.
I'm jealous but I later regret it,I wish he lived though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
But your moniker says you are a woman and women hardly does what you said

I'm a female.

I don't care whether any female here does what I preach or say. To each his own.

You can force a camel to the river but you can't force it to drink water.

I'm not here for any one. I'm a one-man-mopo. cool.

15 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm jealous but I later regret it,I wish he lived though.

It's too late to shed tears now.

Hope you still feel him. He'll still be in you especially if you're identical. Nevermind, only momsy will understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:

It's too late to shed tears now.

Hope you still feel him. He'll still be in you especially if you're identical. Nevermind, only momsy will understand this.
He's a guy and we weren't identical, he went right back immediately after birth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's a guy and we weren't identical, he went right back immediately after birth.

Ok. You're OYO then.

5 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by dsocioemmy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na now sense come back to their brain abi sad

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by 1onebigman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'm happy for them..and as a true fan am really happy for that

4 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you a twin? I sent mine back because I can't share my dad's attention and love with anyone so I sent him back immediately, he followed me to this earth and failed to listen to my instruction of staying back and I had no option than to do the needful.

What did you do? Absorb or kill him? grin

Are you a human chimera? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

What did you do? Absorb him? grin

Are you a human chimera? cheesy
The guy no strong, just some few kicks and he rushed back to God.lol

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by jchioma: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maturity is when two brothers put aside their pride and ego and reconcile for the general good of the family. There's peace and progress. Congratulations to a new beginning.

18 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Dshocker(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blood is thicker than water

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by alfred007(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why dem no go follow? They are identical twins. Their bond goes beyond the physical, so if dem like they can quarrel till thy kingdom come, that bond will still eventually draw them back to each other.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by AgriHub: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
In business

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Dalil8: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make God no ever give us money or woman wey go come between us and our brothers.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by greenie77: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
One of my 2021 dreams coming to pass.
The next one is Davido taking Chioma to the altar.

God, is there anything too hard for thee?

15 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Colony7: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't need to tell you my story, but just know this is a student that's entering the week with no hope of what to eat. All I ask is 1k to feed. That's my sincere heart:

Firstbank

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by obailala(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Not exactly my business but I'm not sure why this report gives me great joy. I still just can't figure out the basis for siblings quarrelling and fighting, twins for that matter! The devil is a bastard!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya / Ifu Ennada Leaks Alex Chat About Yvonne Nelson & Nana Akua Addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.