Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent (301 Views)

Mino Raiola Dead: Football Agent For Paul Pogba And Erling Haaland Dies Aged 54 / Yaya Toure Has Retired From Football - Agent / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by FIFApresident1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please of you know of any football agent/intermediary that can take me to europe, please don't hesitate to us.

I'm hungry for success and don't want to go into fraud
Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by VicM6: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
it depends on the state u re bro.....i can link u with an ex Nigerian footballer called Sam Elijah. He is an agent now and has sent alot of player's outside. But like i said, u re gonna need to meet him one on one....u cn chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by Martdc(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
VicM6:
it depends on the state u re bro.....i can link u with an ex Nigerian footballer called Sam Elijah. He is an agent now and has sent alot of player's outside. But like i said, u re gonna need to meet him one on one....u cn chat me up on WhatsApp.
Where is he based?

1 Like

Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by FIFApresident1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
VicM6:
Your WhatsApp number Sir, I lives in Lagos.
Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by FIFApresident1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
VicM6:
I just Google his name and read through his wikipedia page.
Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by ghanaman5050: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Please of you know of any football agent/intermediary that can take me to europe, please don't hesitate to us.

I'm hungry for success and don't want to go into fraud
How old are you?
Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by FIFApresident1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
ghanaman5050:

How old are you?
My real age is 23, but I have a baby face.
Re: Please Link Me Up With A Football Agent by VicM6: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Your WhatsApp number Sir, I lives in Lagos.
zero seven zero 0ne eight eight nine two seven one seven.

(1) (Reply)

Qatar 2020: Who Has Qualified, And Who Hasn’t? / Man Utd Eye Ralf Rangnick For Interim Role As Mauricio Pochettino Enquiry Is Reb / Football: Ramos Made First Appearance For PSG After More Than Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.