Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny (815 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Help, My Infinix Hot 8 Lite Is Acting Up / Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by lilbarracuda(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
I bought this phone about 2 months ago and it has been acting funny since the last phone days. Firstly, I exhausted the battery and tried charging it with a power bank it was on 1 percent throughout till the power bank died and I plugged another power bank again it died without moving from 1%. Later that day power was restored and I left it over night I woke up to a full battery now its day 2 since this happened the battery has not gone off and it hasn't dropped a bar, still on 100 percent since 2 days ago.

What could be the reason for this

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
lilbarracuda:
I bought this phone about 2 months ago and it has been acting funny since the last phone days. Firstly, I exhausted the battery and tried charging it with a power bank it was on 1 percent throughout till the power bank died and I plugged another power bank again it died without moving from 1%. Later that day power was restored and I left it over night I woke up to a full battery now its day 2 since this happened the battery has not gone off and it hasn't dropped a bar, still on 100 percent since 2 days ago.

grin
Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by TarOrfeeek: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your battery want to breakup with you.

But it doesn't know how to tell you.

grin

5 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Bestie01(f): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mine is acting funny too.hot 10 lite.wanna sell the I.diot.

4 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Breastfeed: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
you should be happy now, that means your battery is strong, you have to give it for Transsion devices abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by chariisGRACE(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
lilbarracuda:

grin grin

OP was crying that his battery wasn't charging.

Now the battery don full and e no gree low again.

Op still dey cry.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Clintifydan(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
lilbarracuda:

What china can not do does not exist, bro just chill the battery is undergoing military training

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Flamees(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Phone don mad gon

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by lilbarracuda(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin

Na solution I dey oooo which one be cruise na??
Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by sunshineV(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
wahala no too much!
Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Infinix of all phones..take it to the place you purchased it..they either fix it or get you a new one..
Or if you have carlcare around you fine ..
Hope it's covered tho?

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by suzzyboss(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Buy 2 egg ,2 orange ,2maggi boil water drop the phone inside and talk to the spirit of the phone .. ask it why it frustrating you
Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maybe you high the bar3 with mkpurummiri
Re: My Infinix Hot 10 Is Acting Funny by Gkemz: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
How do you expect to have a cool experience using an infinix HOT. The only thing a HOT device can give is discomfort.
Based on experience, infinix is worse than Tecno which can be managed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? / What Is The Best Phone Uder 80k / The Infinix X3 Smart TV Definitely Leaves A First Impression: View The Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.